Search results for query: *

1. Onerepublic

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

developers again we are happy with new content, thank you (removed the game)
  2. Onerepublic

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I'm already thinking of deleting the game because there hasn't been a major patch for a month and apparently in the next week it will not be either
  3. Onerepublic

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

When trying to convince the Lord, the dialog is a bug. Asks you to press any key, but it doesn't help
  4. Onerepublic

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Fixed an issue with the final perk of the 1-handed and 2-handed skills.
    and how exactly is it fixed? my character uses weapons in slow mo.
    I can hardly kill now at least 10 units with a single-handed weapon, if I had used melee weapons in my life like now my character, I would not even have killed a standing elderly blind donkey
    UPD:
    perk on 250 LVL works now?
  5. Onerepublic

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Nothing stops you from playing on Beta then.
    I am prevented from playing non-working diplomacy, broken talents, lords who run away from me in 2 minutes after I lured them to myself and States that have decided that indefinitely declaring war on me is a great idea
  6. Onerepublic

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

I don't play the game for two weeks because I'm waiting for a patch, the developers postpone the patch for another week, thank you.
  7. Onerepublic

"Arrow deflection" for two-handers in 1.4.1e

We have a character who has the ability to deflect arrows - this is not realistic.
    But there is also a character who can personally kill 5000 soldiers in a short time, win 300 battles. And also after receiving a lot of fatal injuries to fight as captain America - it's realistic
  8. Onerepublic

More than 10 mods are not allowed?

You seem to be glossing over the fact that others are not having your problem which means its something else on YOUR end...you either have a one of the mods you installed may have replaced a game file making it rely on the mod to work or one of the mods is saving to your save data requiring the mod for the save to work...
    I have never tried to say that the problem is not on my side, I wrote here to find a solution
  9. Onerepublic

Он говорит, что ты ошибаешься. Там нет проблемы, играя с более чем 10 модов. You have a mod compatibility problem.
    reread again, the game stops working when I delete the mod, not the save, namely the game
  10. Onerepublic

This is false, I am using 26 mods and faction armor is not one of them nor has it ever been one of them.
    why would I lie?
  11. Onerepublic

the problem is that you can't delete mods because the game might not start later. WTF????
  12. Onerepublic

The number of mods is not the problem, at least not at that low range. I use more than 20 mods without problems and read about people who use a lot (really a lot) more. Did you try to start a new campaign or load a save? Sometimes changing mods does not cause problems with saves, sometimes (quite often) it does.
    the game doesn't start at all if you use more than 10 mods or don't use faction armor.
    the problem was solved by installing the faction armor mod and disabling it in the launcher
  13. Onerepublic

Решил проблему с запуском(Крашила при запуске)

У меня такая проблема может кто сталкивался. Стоял у меня мод factions armor. Но я полагаю после того как я продал в отдельный магазин из мода весь мусор, у меня при заходе в крепость выкидывало из игры. Я опытным путем определил что в этом виноват именно faction armor. Но если включить все моды кроме того что я уже указал, то игра просто не запускается, причем если вернуть мод то игра запустится. Я подумал что какой то конфликт модов, но там вообще какая то ерунда. Я должен выключить ровно столько модов чтобы их осталось 10, неважно какие именно я выключу моды и в каком порядке, главное чтобы их именно 10 осталось, тогда игра запускается и работает. Если запустить любой 11-ый мод, будь это даже мод который 3 пикселя на карте меняет, игра уже не запуститься.
  14. Onerepublic

Проблема с температурой видеокарты

Всё еще нужна помощь?
    У меня такая же ерунда и только в Bannerlord, если что фпс ограничен 60.
  15. Onerepublic

Initially, I had 13 mods installed, but one of these mods gave me a crash. I tried to determine which mod crashes the game and deleted it(there are 12 mods left), but the game just stopped running after that, but if this mod is returned, everything works again. I started looking for what's wrong...
  16. Onerepublic

Steppe nomads children

Start new save and then report back.
    I started a new game, took a quest and went to kill the steppe robbers, at first they were normal, but as soon as one of them received damage, they immediately became children.
  17. Onerepublic

Steppe nomads children

disabled all the mods, but the problem remained. I want to draw attention to the fact that this only happens with nomads who are needed to complete the quest
  18. Onerepublic

Steppe nomads children

Check your mods.
    before the update, everything was fine, and after there were unkillable children, I doubt that the mods are to blame here, which I have only 2
  19. Onerepublic

Steppe nomads children

After mini updute on 980kb all the steppe nomads have become children and they cannot be killed. is this a joke? so it's not funny
  20. Onerepublic

Good job TaleWorlds

Where exactly developers wrote that they will release new patch every week?
Back
Top Bottom