Search results for query: *

• Users: Blücher_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Horse Races on Duel Server?

I was thinking of more content that taleworlds could add to improve the game and maybe something simple. Horse racing was the brilliant idea I came up with. In NW, a few servers ran a horse racing mode. The tracks were long and it was quite fun. When I first played Bannerlord, I was excited...
  2. Skirmish Queues are Broken

I am currently queueing with 2 three stacks in skirmish. The game is not starting. I think there is again an error with the servers. Is anyone else experience this problem?
  3. Loot System needs fixing

Really? 16 loot from 55 kills and 28 assists in tdm. It would take me 63 games at that rate to get the 1000 loot gear. It is rare enough to get a lobby this full anyways with how often the servers crash. It did crash on that match even. That is approximately 21 hours straight of playing with...
  4. Am level 100 but get no "Loot" from playing previously in new update

I have played the game a lot, too much in fact. However, I get nothing from all my previous hours in unlocking multiplayer skins and such. I think this should be changed. Thanks.
  5. Your game is dead, please help

Saturday night at 9 pm EDT, and I can't find a skirmish game for 30 minutes. You guys really messed up and don't seem to care. Don't think I will ever reach my 1070th win if I can never find a game
  6. Horrendous state of MP

I would like to preface this by saying I quit the game in January just to come back now and see how the multiplayer has changed. I have 600 hours in bannerlord mp and have become increasingly frustrated by the lack of development in this game, and the continued absence of private servers. Some...
  7. Need More Info Chinese Chat Breaks Game

Recently, text chat has been updated to include Chinese and for me this is breaking my game when I talk with someone in Mandarin in game. After the message is sent I am unable to use other keys on my keyboard in multiplayer, besides g, alt, wasd, and left and right click. The bug fixes itself...
  8. Chinese Keyboard Breaks Game

Recently, text chat has been updated to include Chinese and for me this is breaking my game when I talk with someone in Mandarin in game. After the message is sent I am unable to use other keys on my keyboard in multiplayer, besides g, alt, wasd, and left and right click. The bug fixes itself...
  9. Chinese Keyboard in Chat breaks game

10. Private Servers are desperately needed // özel çok oyunculu sunucular son derece gerekli

Dear Taleworld developers, Many members in the community wish to see private servers come into this game as soon as possible. We believe that this can only improve our experience of this game and would be the most beneficial step for the community to take next. So far, the experience that I...
Back
Top Bottom