Search results for query: *

1. [CL] Calradic Legion [NA] | Recruiting!

You are applying to a clan which no longer exists
    All of these clans were murdered by taleworlds. Everyone thought the game was going to be complete in a year at most, but we were duped
  2. Aserai Rebalance when?

Now they made Aserai super OP , even sturgia strugles agaist them..
    Sturgia is in a pretty bad state right now. Their archer has a horrible rate of fire and low damage output considering.

The varyag axes are jokes to other heavy inf. They need maces. Varyags cost 160 but are demonstrably worse than the legionary that costs 150.

The cav is good at least, but really their inf needs to be fixed. All they need to do is add the mace back in somewhere.
  3. Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

I love the fact that a guy ranting over stats in a freaking computer game is talking about snowflakization. Get a life please
    Your argument doesn’t make any sense. You should explain in a longer format because I am failing to see the nuance and distinction of your point.
  4. Horse Races on Duel Server?

This is a great idea. If implemented, I think it is important to also not display lost races similar to the recent removal of deaths on the leaderboard.
    I appreciate the constructive criticism and I think that idea is definitely in line with taleworlds future vision for Bannerlord
  5. Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

Let us see
    unknown.png

(Post v 1.5)
    Do they just have one person working on communication with us? Is there no other person that could have let us know that there was only 1 server in NA running for captain and skirmish for a week? Why is siege still crashing every other match?
  6. Extra loot for Clan Officers

That's exactly what I was also thinking about! Now everything revolves around skins. I'm so glad we have such a interesting and meaningful game system, that keeps people hooked into this game. Bannerlord is truly one of the kind!
    My horse racing idea does not involve loot, give it a gander at your convenience
  7. Horse Races on Duel Server?

I was thinking of more content that taleworlds could add to improve the game and maybe something simple. Horse racing was the brilliant idea I came up with. In NW, a few servers ran a horse racing mode. The tracks were long and it was quite fun. When I first played Bannerlord, I was excited...
  8. Extra loot for Clan Officers

"I want loot but I don't wanna work for it"
    And here I thought video games were supposed to be fun
  9. Extra loot for Clan Officers

There is no incentive to even be officer lmao. How the f does an officer make the community grow lmao?
    Maybe the loot reward is based off how many people are in the clan, maybe the clan members get a small bonus too

Things need to be done to engage the players of this game more, even if it proves ineffective, giving people more loot for possibly creating a legitimate in game group is a good move.
  10. Extra loot for Clan Officers

It would encourage people to make clans and grow as a community, as it stands there is no incentive to make a clan at all if it isn’t ultra competitive
  11. Extra loot for Clan Officers

Clan officers do help the community grow +1
  12. TDM: Playing VS Vlandia sucks

Peasant is a meme and has no place in competitive skirmish. Rabble/Peasant classes on other factions that have a pike can be used to some effect. Why do you pretend to know what you are talking about? Sad!
    I think he means casual skirmish play, which in NA, there is none.
  13. Orion closes dissatisfaction survey -- proving the fragility and inability of the developer team

Can you prove this? I play MP sometimes and hadn't had difficulties finding games for while now.
    You must be a troll, lol.

In the words of our mod, which I am now taking to be permissible to say to another forum user:
    This is a braindead take. Willful ignorance and denial on display, and all it takes to prove it is elementary literacy & scrolling up.
  14. TDM: Playing VS Vlandia sucks

Friendly fire crashed the server, according to them, however, servers still crash without them, what's going onnnnn?????
    Trying to avoid a double crash I would guess
  15. Orion closes dissatisfaction survey -- proving the fragility and inability of the developer team

I see no reasons for anyone on the team to respect your very important crucial for the game opinion and respond your whining.
    Companies should respect their customers opinions enough to hear them out at the very least. Players want death count, overwhelmingly so, and it was removed and any dissent to that is seemingly not being considered. Customer gets upset that the product he purchased no longer as good to him in its current state. Everything he said that is quoted is perfectly reasonable.

Since when did I have to personally make a game to call a game crap and lacking?
  16. Could a "zombie infection" mode work for Bannerlord?

Napoleonic wars had a server that ran something similar to this, it was quite fun. I could see it working with the crossbow classes in native. The palatine guard would work perfectly with this and when you die you are sent to the other team to become a peasant
  17. Orion closes dissatisfaction survey -- proving the fragility and inability of the developer team

That's the problem here, they think it's their forum. He is acting all salty towards TW at the same time censoring the popular threads where people share their opinions and suggestions. A few posts from random accounts with silly names and it's done, 3 pages long thread created 4 days ago is locked based on "derailment". "thread ran its' course", tough guy with insane powers, lol.
    Very sad seeing as if I were to say those same words to someone else here, I would be in violation of the rules. Seems like there is a double standard. Mods should stop arguing with people they lord power over, that does more to create a "toxic ambiance" than anything we could ever do.
  18. Orion closes dissatisfaction survey -- proving the fragility and inability of the developer team

This is a braindead take. Willful ignorance and denial on display, and all it takes to prove it is elementary literacy & scrolling up.
    Insult the people who use your forum some more lol
  19. cavalry skins

Can't wait to not be able to tell whenever he took improved armor or not on his horse.
    Yeah, kinda hard to tell what class is what especially on battania. Remember playing on siege yesterday (before a server crash) and I was fighting against a player with a two hander but it did not look like a Fian at all.
Back
Top Bottom