Search results for query: *

1. ScipioTheGreat

Resolved Crash after thamaskene T5 sword assignemnt

I have encountered the same issue after crafting a T5 sword with a blade made out of thamaskene.
  2. ScipioTheGreat

Need More Info Bugged swing animation after hitting stabs [Video+Mousecam]

Myself and another player I know encounter this issue regularly. Ping is 70-90.
  3. ScipioTheGreat

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Scipio
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? Nah
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Till death
  4. ScipioTheGreat

Resolved Cannot queue into Skirmish matches - 1.5 Beta

@MArdA TaleWorlds Issue seems resolved as of the 1.5 live update. Thanks for the speedy fix!

On a side note, clan leaders, and/or rather party leaders that host/join the clan matches, crash at the end of each match when returning to the menu screen. Our clan had 6 matches today and it occured after every skirmish game to both party leaders. (I can make another bug report post if needed). Other than that, things seem to working well(besides an increase in random in-game crashes.
  5. ScipioTheGreat

@MArdA TaleWorlds It just queues indefinitely, both solo-queuing and with 2 six-stacks.
  6. ScipioTheGreat

Seems impossible to queue into Skirmish matches on NA servers currently for 1.5, besides the custom game modes (siege and TDM servers). Not sure if this is the result of the beta patch yesterday or some work/complications regarding the actual servers themselves. I know this issue is occurring...
  7. ScipioTheGreat

Servers not working for skirmish in 1.5

Can confirm for all quick game mode servers on NA, besides the custom game mode siege and TDM servers.
  8. ScipioTheGreat

taleworlds development roadmap vol.4

Sounds great Dev Canton!! I was about to lose all hope for this trash game, but this incredibly vague outreach from TW has restored any of my previous doubts!
  9. ScipioTheGreat

NA Siege Completed SUNDAY NIGHT SIEGE | NA

Let’s blade it up!
  10. ScipioTheGreat

In Progress Xuana not present in Skirmish Map Pool

Ever since the Hotfix (e1.4.1 - 09/06/20), the Xuana map no longer appears for Skirmish games on the NA server. I'm under the impression that this isn't intended, since the patch notes only state that barrier issues were resolved with the map, not completely pulling it from MP. If there is...
  11. ScipioTheGreat

[CL] Calradic Legion [NA] | Recruiting!

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scipio1928/
    Discord: Scipio#9147
    Butter: Land Lakes
  12. ScipioTheGreat

NA Servers for Southwest US

Curious if/when NA will get additional servers outside of NY. I currently get around 90-100 ping from the Southwest region of the US. While it’s not exactly a major issue, I’d be lying if I said it isn’t a nuisance, especially when the European server is only 10-20 more ping.
Back
Top Bottom