Search results for query: *

1. How about that old codger Lemmy?

I have been a big Motorhead fan, yes I don't have umlauts on my keyboard so shoot me, since I was seventeen or eighteen but I lost interest a few years ago just because it was starting to all sound the same and I thought he was going to die or retire anyway but I just listened to some new stuff...
  2. Maria Shriver is divorcing the Governator

Will Arnold Schwarzenegger go back to Austria in disgrace or will he continue his conquest of America? Will Austria take him back or will he be forced to buy an island and fill it with attractive or not so attractive females and live there instead? I know I am small and rotten for finding...
  3. Tiger blood and Charlie Sheen

I am only a couple of years younger then Charlie Sheen so I have seen him in movies like Young Guns and The Arrival and thought he was ok. My reason for this post is that I was curious about what you think about how he lost his mind. I just watched him in a video bragging about how his brand of...
  4. UFC 100

I think that Brock Lesnar might actually rip Frank Mir's head from his body in the Octagon in their rematch because normally when a fighter is angry that is bad for him and it helps the one who is making the other fighter angry but angry Brock Lesnar seems to be cold and calculating and furious...
  5. Am I the weird one?

I logged on to the internet and there was a headline that read "Eartha Kitt dies from colon cancer at the age of 81." If I had written it I would have wrote "Eartha Kitt has died, she was 81." Who needs an autopsy report? Is that for the people who want to dance on someone's grave? Haha! Serves...
  6. Boxing video games

Don King Presents Prizefighter. This is the best boxing game so far, this game is very good. The hardest part was unlearning the Fight Night games.
  7. Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

I know you guys are too fancy for Playstation 2 games but what about playing Fire Pro Wrestling?  The AI is brutal, I made an Intercontinental Championship and I defended it five times useing Bam Bam Bigelow but I got angry because I lost it to Hawk from the Road Warriors even though everyone...
  8. Space... the final waste of money.

I'm willing to believe that the moon landings were real and not filmed and directed by Stanley Kubrick but when they make a big orbitting satellite and call it a space station or spend thirty years in low earth orbit in so called space shuttles I wonder if the rocket technology was more advanced...
  9. My Man for Mayor of Mayberry

Well I like Mike Gravel, he is the most honest crazy guy that actually wants the job and he makes sense. stop and think about it hahahaha, he should stop saying stop and think so many times though.
  10. The War on stuff

This is something that has been bothering me for years and I don't know if it is just in the U.S. where I live but the words battle and war are used for everything and it is making me angry. Nobody is researching a cure for cancer they are warring against it, nobody dies from an illness anymore...
  11. Saddam was hanged to death

He didn't cry, he just walked right up there. I think he was a mass murderer but I always thought that he was just a really tough survivor. I invite others to express their opinions and I won't argue. So now what, anarchy?
  12. Luck be a Lady Tonight.

I finally found some time to hunker down and play version .806 for a few hours and I'm wondering if it is just me or has the moratorium against good loot been lifted. I started a character with the squire background and named him Saddam (the fighter, or the one who confronts or something like...
  13. Kiss of Death

This is a new record by Motorhead and I like it a lot, I even like it more then the last one except that they should have put in at least one drum solo. If you don't like the vocal stylings of owly old Lemmy you won't like it but I am getting a kick out of Phil's use of the wah pedal.
  14. Bigfoot and Wild Boy.

This just makes me laugh so bad. http://70slivekidvid.com/bfwb.htm
  15. Is anyone playing Titan Quest?

I like it because even though I liked Diablo 2 I was a little dissapointed in the direction they went with it. Titan Quest brings back some of the old charm of the first Diablo because of the skill and level system, the maps and side quests are fun. So are you guys bored with this type of game...
  16. The Conquering Sword of Conan

Well I just picked up the final installment of the reprinted Conan books by Robert E. Howard, they were out of print since around 1986 and these are the best ever because not only are they unadulterated and un-messed up by Sprague DeCamp and Lin Carter but they have nice illustrations and this...
  17. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

After starting new characters several times because of the patches this time I decided to go crazy and throw caution to the wind. Every time I thought I should do one thing I did the opposite. In the tournament I bet every denar I had and lost. I took my penniless squire out on the road and...
  18. GUN, has anyone played this yet?

I read the review on Gamespot and it seems like it could be fun even though it isn't the Boot Hill role playing game I've been hoping for. They described it as a somewhat linear action game with horrifyingly violent gunshot graphics, and you can kill people with knives and arrows. The reviewer...
  19. ach, nevermind.

I started a brand new squire and I'm having even more fun than the last time, after I went to Zendar again and clicked through the tutorial I ran off to the trainer. I smeared all of those guys and got my ass kicked at the tourney so I talked to the constable and got my pirate killing mission...
  20. My fish is in my inventory

This is no big deal but when I started off with my new squire I had to move the fish to the food slot because there was no food in that slot. Added Poll -LL
Back
Top Bottom