Search results for query: *

• Users: Keldar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RELEASE THE GAME

OMG would these devs just release the damn game? It was supposed to be in EA for 1 year, its been over 2. The Modders.... you know the people that make the game actually worth playing are probably getting sick and tired of updating their mods every damn time a patch comes out. So many great...
  2. close to 2 years in EA and the AI is STILL TERRIBLE

My GAWD, I hadn't played for a good while because frustration with the game. Came back just a couple days ago and I do see a lot of changes I like... though many of them are or feel superficial. The one thing that so far seems the same or possibly worse is the AI especially in the tourney's...
  3. The failures continue.

So I have complained extensively about the AI disgrace especially with Sieging. I never had any lag, or stuttering when trying to siege a castle until today. So not only has failworlds done NOTHING to fix the sieges they have AGAIN made them worse. Can you please just sell the rights to this...
  4. Sieges are still a big fail after OVER A YEAR

My god, I had been away for months hoping that the sieges would finally you know NOT SUCK. Instead my people STILL don't go up ladders and just stand around at the bottom of them waiting to be shot by arrows. This is such a major part of the game and it is to Failworlds total shame that it is...
  5. Not playing til the game is completed

Getting really tired of finding great mods that people have clearly worked hard at and as soon as a new patch comes out half of the ones I use no longer work. I am done having to restart because my game is now screwed up. I give a lot of thanks to the people who created the great mods that...
  6. In Progress Sieging AI

So I have had this issue a few times and did not see it on the reported issues. I am sieging an enemy castle and used my trebs to destroy the 2 walls. Some of my men charge in like they should and about half are running into the side of the wall that is still standing getting slaughtered by...
  7. Suggestions for improving/changing Bandits

So I have been very pleased lately with the improvements that have been made to the game overall. I am blunt in my criticism when I give it, I unlike many who are dev butt kissers am not here to spare feelings. On to my point. I love the bandit system for the most part but a couple of things...
  8. Trading prisoners with companions in your army.

So I am pleased with the fixes that have happened lately. I don't want to just sound negative about the game, I play a lot and love much of the game. One issue I have though is while you can talk to the companions in your army and exchange troops you can't do the same with prisoners. If this...
  9. Resolved Game freezes/locks up during dialog with enemy army lord.

So I wondered if this would be a problem, when I go to attack an enemy army and have to talk to the lord first which btw should be an option to turn off, such a waste of time. Anyways they ask me who I am and I have the option to say who I am and ask them who they are. As soon as I click the...
  10. Auto peace after battle

Hi I was playing yesterday and at war with the Southern empire and was executing their generals and taking their cities/castles. Today after yet another buggy patch EVERYTIME I fight an army of Southern empire and kill it I am suddenly at peace with Southern empire. No notice is given. I have...
Back
Top Bottom