Search results for query: *

1. Would you please just fix the matchmaking system ?

Nobody played it because it didnt work. Crpg worked so people played it. Its not very competitive though so fixing the matchmaking should still be a priority.
    Agreed, native should at anytime, has more player base than one single mod.
  2. Would you please just fix the matchmaking system ?

The multiplayer feels like dead without it.
  3. TW server down?

here 2, very suspicious indeed
  4. Servers Downtime

Can you please fix the issue of not being able to start a matchmaking game?
  5. Are there console commands for getting a specific clan join a specific kingdom?

For testing purposes, I need one of the sturgia clan to join Battania (with settlement of course), I had console command enable but I can't seem to find the right command for this kind of thing.
  6. SP - General Options to hide helmets, plz

I got a 50 armor helmet piece it's really nice but the only problem is ... I look like a moron in it, can we at lease get an option to hide some armor pieces (visual only)
  7. Resolved Battania related bodyproperties data seems to be hardcoded.

It is not resolved at the latest update, why does it say "resolved" ?
  8. Resolved Battania related bodyproperties data seems to be hardcoded.

Summary: Battania related bodyproperties data seems to be hardcoded, thus cannot be modded. How to Reproduce: -Open spnpccharacters.xml in SandBoxCore module. -Locate any NPCCharacter node with <face_key_template value="BodyProperty.fighter_battania" /> -Change that template to another one...
  9. SP - General Matrilineal Marriages Please

Is there even any benefit in marrying your daughter off to other clans? You get a big chunk of relations with the other clan, but that doesn't really change anything about their behavior. Seems like the smartest option is to keep all the poor girls as forever spinsters.

If it came with real benefits, like a lasting alliance with a clan that will always (or at least mostly) support your policies and have a very low chance of defection, it might be worth it. But as it is, the meta for the marriage game is the daughters will stay single and in your clan forever
    That is exactly why matrilineal marriage should be introduced, even CK3, which is more connected to the real world (more patriarchal), has an option for matrilineal marriage, so there's no reason why it is not more commonplace in bannerlord.
  10. How do I change marriage and heir mechanics

So I want to make a (totally lore-unfriendly) matrilineal marriage mod so the men leaves clan in marriages instead of women, are there xmls for this kind of changes or are there coding required?
  11. SP - General Matrilineal Marriages Please

I don't want to lose my daughter to other clans, Is it possible to make a matrilineal marriage option so I can keep my daughter and her offspring within my clan, just make it harder like I need to pay extra large number of gold to make this happen. Or just add a gender invert option in the new...
  12. Troop changes in 1.4.1

Nope, just checked
    Fians before had Fine Steel Cavalry Broadsword now they have Highland Fine Two Handed Sword

Before the patch they had 1h swords and i guess it was an error that was fixed
    Edit: oh and they changed the sword of standard fians. They no longer have falx but they given them this 2h as well (not a good one though)
    Before before that, Fian Champs had 2H swords, It was 1.1.2 version I think.
  13. Is there a mod that deletes certain battle scenes

I don't like those with trees and rugged terrains, is there a way to delete them so only plain field would appear
  14. Where the hell is the troop data?

I was trying to edit some troop data but I can't find them anywhere in the Module file. There's only serveral template files and those for the civilian npc characters, but nothing for the troops
  15. I Get Infertility ???????

Are you saying that women cant have balls?... Lol JK!
    surely those have nothing to do with fertility XD
  16. I Get Infertility ???????

Your ball juice just runs out after 2 kids bro... lol jk
    First of all that's a female character, but still, I don't think the game has a male infertility feature impleted yet.
  17. I Get Infertility ???????

I tried to force myself into pregnancy by installing a mod called "pregnancy control", sadly it causes crash at this version
  18. I Get Infertility ???????

So after marriage me and my spouse successfully had 2 children without incident.But when I tried to get the third child, I just can't get the pregnancy to happen like before. I noticed there's a line under beta 1.3 patchnote "Increased chance of pregnancy if the number of children is 1 or 2. "...
Back
Top Bottom