Search results for query: *

1. Next update(s)?

Any idea about when will be the next update? We are dying playing this game without recent crashes. thanks
  2. Resolved The game always crashes in a specific time and date

Hi, can you forward your save files so the developers can look into it? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
    Did you get the saved file and screenshots?
  3. Resolved The game always crashes in a specific time and date

the last saved game file and the error screenshots uploaded.
    The game crashes after 1 day(game day) when loaded from the saved game
  4. Resolved The game always crashes in a specific time and date

The game always crashes in a specific time and date No matter if you come back from the old saves or new saves. So I can not continue to play after specific game date and time. Anyone please help to understand this issue? screenshot
  5. Kral olduğunda fethedilen şehirlere aday gösterilmeme

Baska klanlarin puani senden daha cok oldugu icin dir. Benim de tam tersi mesela.
    Sehir ve kale ler hep bana veriliyor secim olmadan
  6. Kral olduğunda fethedilen şehirlere aday gösterilmeme

puanin kac? etkileme puani cok onemli
  7. Need More Info game crashes after summer/02/1096 (game date)

After playing almost 95 hours, the game finally crashes after crashes. It was really great so far after conquering some great cities and hired some other clans to my kingdom.. It does not matter what your are doing but when the date changes to summer/02/1096(game date), the game crashes. I...
  8. Castle and City to other clans

So I Have 4 new clan members in my kingdom. After conquering cities or castles no elections is going true. Actually a notification comes just after victory that election has been started but it automatically selects me without any option to choose other clans.
Back
Top Bottom