Search results for query: *

• Users: Beeflip
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Beeflip

Dumb B i t c h Juice

Dumb B i t c h Juice Roster: Beeflip Wegnas Impaled Water Thrax Morton Lee IV Raggy Second TheWhaleGod Super Jew Surreal
  2. Beeflip

Solutions to Low Player Count in Multiplayer

Hello all, Reading through the forums, there is a lot of discussion on balancing and future game modes. Which is great, and for the most part, productive. However, I feel that the elephant in the room with MP is that simply nobody plays it. You can argue that there might be a Field of Dreams...
  3. Beeflip

Need More Info Invisible People in MP

Hello, I posted this on the regular MP boards but this seems more like a bug than anything else so hopefully I can get some help here... Summary: Teammates and enemies occasionally spawn in invisible and can continue to play completely invisible (As well as floor textures not rendering, it...
  4. Beeflip

This Game is Unplayable

Hey All, This isn't some cry post about the skirmish mode, balance issues, mod tools, private servers, battle mode, south american servers, block delay, kick javs, arrow drop, perk selections, cav rearing, couch lances, infantry speeds, etc. The game is fundamentally broken and unplayable...
  5. Beeflip

Skirmish Mode Compilation Video

Hello fellow masochists, Sad Jak made a video with some of my clips from mostly skirmish mode, check it out. (Best NA is still sidepleb)
  6. Beeflip

Multiplayer Skirmish Montage

Hey All! Sad Jak (BXPA) made a pretty cool montage with some of my clips from multilayer skirmish. Check it out!
  7. Beeflip

Invisible Kicks and How to Replicate Them

Hello Fellow Bladers, Today I present to you a video on how to reliably make your kicks invisible. Have you been in game anytime over the past 2 weeks, and have noticed the people fighting would occasionally stand still? Odds are they were trying to kick you! With just two easy button presses...
  8. Beeflip

Open Unable To Choose A With Fire and Sword Faction When Choosing "Favorite Faction"

Hello, I am posting this here because I do not know where else to put it. When going through the settings of your forum account, there is a drop-down menu where you can choose your favorite faction. If the WFAS factions can be added, so that I may exalt my support for the Crimean Khanate...
Back
Top Bottom