Search results for query: *

1. Serg50

Need More Info Lords' faces changed

Hello.

If the issue is persisting on a new campaign, can you please share that save file with us so we can inspect the issue? Please manually remove any mod files (if you have them) and verify the integrity of the game files before trying it on a new campaign. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    I have already provided a save file in previous answers by mentioning you.
  2. Serg50

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
    Hello, I must object at this point because this is my thread and you asked some screen capture/recording from another person who commented on my thread by mentioning him, not me. I opened this thread and my problems continues/exists as I mentioned.

Version : 1.5.9 - BETA (up to date 26 March 04.20)

My problems :
    - Lords' faces changed, for instance : Blonde lord Yana has black hair and huge nose bridge in my game and there are many male and female lord woth different faces...
    - Some Bridge and horse textures on map are white.

These problems are still exists even in New campaign. You shouldn't just get rid of the thread. I'm waiting for this to be fixed for almost a year and now it's being dumped!
  3. Serg50

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    I have uploaded the file. "Yeni.sav" is file's name.
    It is uploaded at 17:15-05/02/2021
    I've used this thread's title as description but I'm not sure if the page uploaded my description because my description dissapeared after 3-4 second when I press the "upload" button.

Similar Description :
    Thread : Lord's faces changed
    Here's my latest save file I played and plan to continue. The problems in this file still exists even if I start new campaign.

Here's the link to the screen shots link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ff9q5kofsphtkLTeo70YtRcANVn1gOzk?usp=sharing
  4. Serg50

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?
    e1.5.8 - Beta : I've checked if my problem fixed or not on older save and new save I spesifically created new campaign. My problems are still exist along with few new problems.

Google Drive pictures updated.
    New pictures :
    - New updated OLDSAVE 1 and 2 : In the old save, blonde lord Yana still with black hair and big nose and male lords still have childish faces.
    - New updated NEWSAVE 1 and 2 : Same problems still exists along with some campaign map texture problems(bridge has white textures).

New issue i've noticed :
    New updated OLDSAVE 1 : If you look at the bridges there are some white textures. In previous versions of the game i thought it was some snow effect but bridge's exact same spot completely turned into fully saturated blue color at version 1.5.6. I've updated to the latest version (1.5.8-beta) and then it turned into this white square textures again which made me think it is texture bug.

New updated OLDSAVE 2 : As we can see, Yana suppose to be blonde according to my friend's games but she is not blonde in my game and nose bridges still 100%. All the previous problems I mentioned months ago still exists. (male lords with childish face, broken big noses, different looking lords and even 2 companions looks exactly the same in a game).

New updated NEWSAVE 1 : If you look at the searchbar you'll see "ya" is selected but it is not me selecting it. Somekind of glitch or key combination probably triggering the "select" action and when i press the 3rd or more buttons the text in the searchbar deletes itself.

New updated NEWSAVE 2 : Yana still same in the new campaign.(all pictures tested in lord's hall as well)

Additional issue : when I restarted the game to make sure my problems still exists, game stuck in this black window with different titles on it. I was hearing the game but it was stuck in this black window mode.

All filex are checked using steam and I dont use any mods(i used some mods at version 1.4.1 but stopped using after that version). I dont really know if its related but all the problems I see started one by one when I start new campaigns and i started all over again between 15 or 25 times. This number might more but not lesser than 15. So just wanted to mention.
  5. Serg50

Resolved FIXED - Launch problem (Possible reason : Fullscreen?)

Ok, i really got tired of deleting my config files to make the game start properly... Every single update and random time, i face this annoying problem. Screen shot 1 : Whenever i exit the game, that thing keep going like that until i restart my steam. i closed steam cloud stuff but still...
  6. Serg50

Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

I also confirm this report. Can't even start the game. Sometimes crashes at launcher when i press on "play" and sometimes during loading screen when i start new game. I had to delete all saved and config files to open the game otherwise it stucks at white screen.
  7. Serg50

Resolved Cant make peace

I'm having exact same problem. i started war on southern empire just to loot lords' armies and now cant make peace. trade screen appears but it doesnt let me make peace. Instead it says "gift".
  8. Serg50

In Progress Not really a bug, but its more of a visual problem with some Khuzait Hero's faces that need fixing (easily fixable)

I have exact same problem and still in proggress. Also some male lords' faces are looks like a child. No facial hair which other players' same lord have facial hair. Bortu from Khuzaits have no facial hair for me and its just one of many different face lords compare to other players' game. I don't know if they're working on it or not. Its been a quite while. :sad:

My post : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ement-horse-armor-bugged-horse-colors.424027/
  9. Serg50

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.
    Thank you, I hope it's something easy to fix.*best wishes*
  10. Serg50

Somehow in my game, lords' faces are changed. I've been trying to get use to it but wherever i turn my head i start seeing broken nose(nose bridge like 100%) ugly lords or some lords without beards that looks like babyface(so smooth and ugly face). I've some screen shots of lords that realy easy...
Back
Top Bottom