Search results for query: *

1. Resolved spnpccharacters not going to default on fresh install

Ahhh, didn't ProgramData ones, that's fixed it, thanks!
  2. Resolved spnpccharacters not going to default on fresh install

Summary: After downloading a mod that changed the spnpccharacters file, I made a back up of the file and played with the mod, the external hard drive I had with the default spnpccharacters file on got wiped by mistake so I couldn't change it back, now even when I uninstall and do a fresh install...
  3. Resolved Player's brother cannot change equipment after joining in player's party

When I talk to him, I have the option 'About that quest you gave me' 'I'm still working on it', I can give him a clan role, but beyond that, nothing more, no equipment or the like.
  4. Resolved Player's brother cannot change equipment after joining in player's party

The latest hotfix hasn't worked for me, he's still busy witht he main quest.
  5. In Progress Bugged visuals in the game (smithing & character section)

Good, it's not just me having this problem.
  6. Resolved Crash on Entering Smithy

Everytime I enter the Smithy the game crashes, I've tried turning my mods off and it still happens, I noticed that in the recent patch notes it says that this problem has been fixed, but up until this patch I never had this happen.
  7. Need More Info Game Disconnects Both My Monitors ( Update )

Here's an updated post, hopefully I can get somewhere. So on 21st I was playing the game, entered combat charged the enemy and then my duel monitor set up goes black and both go on standby, I had to hard restart my computer and got told that 'Display driver failed to start', then whenever I...
Back
Top Bottom