Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Suggestion: no freezing time for player when in battle

So I noticed while observing ai defend sieges the attack ai will attack the town and while the defending ai will have some armies outside the siege wait until the attack ai is weak enough to charge into. This only happens with ai though and not players, giving the player a overwhelming advantage...
  2. In Progress 1.5.8 Siege Ai not fixed

So i was defending a castle . I took 50 men destroyed their ram before they can get to the gates. This made all of then run towards the ladders and they were a huge crowd surrounding the ladders . Kept using one btw. Now this when it got funny. When the attacker ai go through the walls they...
  3. Need More Info NPC get stuck inside walls on sieges

It would usually happen in go town battles compared to castle. Once they get stuck i would have to enable cheat mode on to wipe the last guys behind walls(happened three times to me now) Happened on a Aseria town, khuzait, and empire. Usually with big battles when defenders have more than 600 people on their side at the start of the match. Probably has to do with the sheer amount and them getting pushed in. From a crack due to it .
  4. Need More Info NPC get stuck inside walls on sieges

Okay so i use the fight to the end mod that makes npc fight until the last one dies so i can bring this to your attention. In sieges npc literally get stuck inside of building since they spawn there or somehow end up inside during sieges. If i go right next to a wall and rotate slowly, i can see...
  5. Resolved Defending Siege Super Lag After A Long Time

I was just playing the siege defense . I noticed it started to happen when around 1k of the enemy had died. They only had the stairs to go up since i destroyed their battering ram
    And siege tower. Guess that could be why.

i sent the video btw. Using your instructions to that link etc
  6. Resolved Defending Siege Super Lag After A Long Time

Summary: basically defending a siege with 1k battle size. Eventually lags after 30 minutes into the Siege How to Reproduce: 1k battle size (my other game settings I put at the lowest while keeping battle size at 1k, but it still happens after a while) . Now the battle that i am having in story...
Back
Top Bottom