Search results for query: *

1. Latest 'update' makes it impossible to select any module except Native

I cant believe that first patch they make after 2 month is the 100 kb file that destroy the game completely :grin:DDDDDD oh my god, taleworlds are just clowns at this moment lol. Sorry to say it but they just make fun of us at this moment.
  2. What Are You Hoping Will Be In The Next Update?

Oh my sweet summer childs.. how naive you must be to think that something major and big will come in next patch, when nobody from devs cant fix single thing that we waiting for over month and game is unplayable in late game.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

So the game is like half way done, with tons of bugs and performance issues, not even half features are done and they are going to release it on console. Bravo. Taleworlds went from godlike company that made M&B + M&B Warband to EA style corporation crap. There is like milion ways that they could add to game to make it one of the best sandbox on the world and it take them for this day more than month to fix single defection bug that cause the game to be unplayable.
  4. Defecting fix (1.8.0 beta) ?

So devs obviously not gonna fix this for another month or two and game is unplayable becasue of that. Is there option to fix defecting rate (that too much over defecting bug)? Like rewrite some value in setting or files? I dont want to go back to 1.7.2 i just want the lords to stop leaving...
  5. Steam alpha branch?

So.. there was post on M&B facebook page that devs will release alpha, beta a keep regular branch too.. So far i can only play on 1.2 beta or normal patch.. Where is then that untested alpha update that they promised to update every day? I dont care if it is bugged or not.. i want fresh news...
Back
Top Bottom