Search results for query: *

1. Prevent AI cavalry from raising their shields against missiles

As the title says, I'd like to change the AI cavalry behavior, so they do not raise shields against potential missiles, instead they should keep their couched lance state or do whatever they would otherwise do. This would help a lot with cavalry effectiveness in the mod I'm making. Any help...
  2. How to disable to the bobbing of the couched lance?

The AI needs to perform couched charges better, and one way to increase accuracy is to remove the lance bobbing up and down after a few seconds of couching, which I observed to apply to both players and the AI. I'd like to remove said bobbing, thanks in advance!
  3. Do captain perks still apply after a formation is split?

Say I have a Companion leading the Cavalry formation (formation 3) in my party. At the beginning of the battle, I transfer half of the cavalry formation into a new formation (formation 5). Do the companion's captain perks still apply over both formations, or only the formation he happens to be...
  4. How to make the AI shoot from further away?

The range that the AI soldiers start shooting their crossbow/bows seem to be related to the accuracy value of these weapons. I lowered the accuracy of all crossbow/bows by 40, which gave me the results that I wanted, but now the AI refuses to shoot unless the range is close. I'd like them to...
  5. Modding couched lance

Is it possible for the couch not to be interrupted by damage, or increase the damage threshold needed to interrupt? After all you're never interrupted when preparing a stab by holding down the mouse button. Is it possible to make the lance stay in couched state after a hit? Thanks in advance
  6. How do I change the accuracy of javelins and throwing axes?

The accuracy of throwing stones as well as bows/crossbows are in spitems.xml, but I couldn't find the accuracy value of other throwables. Where are they located?
  7. Is it possible to add conditional weapon damage modifiers?

I'm trying to increase the damage of spears and pikes *ONLY* when used BY infantry AGAINST infantry. I don't want to increase damage of infantry spear vs cavalry, because with my other spear changes, they're already very good vs cavalry. I don't want to increase damage of cavalry spear vs...
Back
Top Bottom