Search results for query: *

• Users: Arkyll
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arkyll

Do bots have a shield block force shield?

No one else has ever mentioned this, but I notice it time and time and time again so I am a bit confused exactly what is going on. If you attack a blocking enemy AI from an angle not covered by their shield your hit will often register as hitting their shield much like in Warband. I have not...
  2. Arkyll

Dynamic AI Difficulty

I might have just had a based idea. Why not those combat difficulty settings go up or down depending on the tier of the enemy troop? So like recruits have low difficulty and high tier and nobles have high difficulty? It feels like higher tier units are smarter but that could be down to them...
  3. Arkyll

Archer targeting priorities

Archers don't pick their targets properly leading to very awkward and frustrating staring contests in battle. Observe my line of archers... doing nothing when there is a hostile line of archers within range just over yonder: This isnt the first time I have witnessed this either. The AI...
  4. Arkyll

Dynamic blocking and feinting

Ok so it has become apparent that this game could really do with some proper hitboxes when it comes to blocking. If you block and press LMB a ms before a hit lands on your block, it counts that you have taken a hit although your weapon is clearly still in a blocking position. Feinting is also...
  5. Arkyll

Vanilla damage model is just so bad

Just tried native again after playing a heavily modded campaign with the RBM mod and holy crap the damage model is so bad. Easily inferior to Warbands. Units are simultaneously squishy and spongey at the same damn time. High tier units die way too easily and low tier units are too tanky. It...
  6. Arkyll

What Bannerlord Does Good

There is alot of negativity regarding the game on this forum. Not to say it isnt warranted much of the time, but honestly im curious what players think the game actually does well at this point. Value: After playing this game for a ridiculous amount of time, I think it is fair to say that like...
  7. Arkyll

Vassal fief ownership mess

I have been "king" (elective) for a good decade and I have noticed how little power I have in general. Particularly over who I get to give my conquered fiefs to. The game seems to generate 3 whole clan options after a fief is taken based upon....??? This really isnt clear at all. And...
  8. Arkyll

Siege Preparation Bad

The siege preparation in the game is busted for big sieges. The AI will drop its IQ by a few dozen score and fall trap to this endless siege artillery spam. Build, die, build, die. It never ends until they run out of cohesion or get bored. Pretty sure everyone who has played the game for a...
  9. Arkyll

Did 1.5.9 equal battle size for armies?!

I have noticed since 1.5.9 that if two large armies fight they will have equal troop count totally disproportionate to the actual ratio of total troops on either side. Im not sure if this is maybe being caused by a mod or something else, can anyone verify this? I hope this wasnt just changed...
  10. Arkyll

Friendly armies not joining battle within literal earshot

One of the things about this game that gets my blood boiling for sure is this kinda garbage. I performed a perfect pincer on this Battanian army here, and this huge friendly army within spitting distance is no where to be found. https://ibb.co/yd7nktx Why does this happen so often? That army...
  11. Arkyll

In Progress New female(?) nobles often have no battle equipment at all

Summary: Young, new, female (maybe some male, not sure) clan members that spawn late game very frequently have no battle equipment at all. They will charge into battle wearing dresses, ladies shoes and literally nothing else. They will often take places in Cavalry formations and charge into...
  12. Arkyll

Khuzait Culture Bonus needs changing

This culture bonus is absolutely ridiculous. Not only do the Khuzaits have the most overpowered tree in the game but they have a culture bonus that essentially allows them to win every battle on top of that. :ROFLMAO: Seriously who thought that making the Khuzaits significantly faster than...
  13. Arkyll

Do AI get a shield force-field?

I have personally noticed that it is near impossible to hit an AI opponent around their shield no matter how hard I try. The worst example is hitting a mounted AI enemy from behind while on horseback. They are able to block an attack to their rear while only rotated by about 90o. I will...
  14. Arkyll

Please fix/remove death in battle

When the game came out this was an option, now it is purposefully bundled in with the entire concept of death itself. But the problem isnt necessarily that lords have a chance of dying, its that they have a chance of dying in battles that you fight. This obviously means that factions that you...
  15. Arkyll

Reduce Prosperity Loss for Serfdom!!!

Serfdom is single-handedly responsible for the '0-prosperity-in-Castles-crisis'. Every campaign, almost half of all the kingdoms castles are literally stuck at 0 prosperity and have no hope of getting unstuck, largely thanks to this garbage policy that for some reason all of the AI lords just...
  16. Arkyll

Clans need more teenaged nobles at the start of the game

Toward the latter half of the game, a lot of lords inevitably die in battle and natural causes. I think this was recently balanced out a bit but there is still a period where a lot of the nobles are dead and you essentially cant marry anyone within your clan. This does fix itself after an...
  17. Arkyll

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Idea: Empire factions having different Noble Troops

A simple and cool way to make the Empire factions unique could be to give them their own noble troop trees. Garios could keep the cataphracts to represent the military might of the west. Rhagaea could have some sort of Royal Guard or Palace Guard to represent the monarchy. Lucon could have...
  18. Arkyll

SP - General Please prevent AI kingdoms declaring war when they ARE ALREADY AT WAR WITH A KINGDOM

Is the fading, struggling Empire looking for an extra challenge or something? Is fighting one worthy enemy just not enough? This generally couples with the AI not understanding what defeat in detail is. They dont do in battle, they dont do it on the campaign map and they dont do it in...
  19. Arkyll

Resolved Changing clan member's unit group will erroneously mislabel unit group

Summary: Hard to word, but if you were to take your brother or sister into your party and then put them in the cavalry formation group, your player will voice announce the title of said clan member's original group instead of the actual formation group name when in battle. i.e: "cavalry!" will...
  20. Arkyll

SP - General Fix Tournament Units

Too often you see literal peasant infantry competing in tournaments. They should not be allowed. Logically, the way that teams work means that proper tournament fighters performance will be compromised by these trash tier units. And this is absolutely reflected in game. You can win or lose...
Back
Top Bottom