Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhythalion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rhythalion

Items in the inventory menu quite dark.

In a previous post I asked about making the inventory box backgrounds lighter in color so I can see whats inside them easier and in more detail, as some things are quite dark and hard to see, but another question I have, is if anybody else has the situation where some items are actually very...
  2. Rhythalion

No companions in Swadia in 1.105?

So yah, I dunno whats going on but after installing the 1.105 patch, Swadia appears to have no companions for hire in taverns (not Mercs, I do mean companions/Heroes). I had to go to a vaegir city to hire a companion. And also, although I have no pathfinding/tracking etc and hired Borcha to my...
  3. Rhythalion

New patch info?

Apparently the new patch has been released, 1.105 But I cannot find any patch release info about what it changes/adds/fixes etc in the forums, and the taleworlds website is pretty vague about it, not even a "news" announcement for it. Could someone point to any release info please?  :D
  4. Rhythalion

Making inventory window boxes lighter instead of black

Hello hello, does anybody know how to make the black background in the inventory windows lighter? I'm having issues seeing whats actually in the boxes, and its starting to bug me  :wink: Gamma and all of my screen and the game itself is fine, but its just the black color of the menu boxes that...
Back
Top Bottom