Search results for query: *

• Users: 40i4
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Town's garrison expanding without player action

Summary: I own three cities and in two of them number of soldiers in garrison rised greatly, to the point where it exceeded gaarrison's capacity and troops started deserting. I don't know what is causing the bug, but I suspect that when recruiting prisoners become enabled for NPCs, it garrisons...
  2. In Progress Player don't have access to settlement's prisoners

Summary: I own three towns and their dungeons are full of soldier prisoners, yet when I choose "Manage prisoners" option the dungeon is empty. The prisoners appeared out of nowhere, possibly donated by other parties - I didn't leave a single men in prison How to Reproduce: Become an owner of a...
  3. Resolved Cannot make move in Vlandia boardgame

Summary: I started a game in Vlandian town. My opponent made his move, but I can't make mine. It isn't impossible - both rules and visual feedback (the dot, showing where I can move) are telling me this. But game is preventing me from moving my pawn How to Reproduce: Start playing a boardgame...
  4. Need More Info Crash after loosing a battle

Summary: Every time I lose a battle and try to exit summary screen, the game crashes. It is probably connected to my hero being sick, as it never happened before it. How to Reproduce: Wait until yout character become sick. Start a battle and lose it - it may be required to resolve it partially...
  5. Resolved Battle still continues after loading save file made at end of that battle

Summary: I loaded auto save made after victorious army vs. army battle. After loading, game jumped straight to Loot screen, and after exiting it I found that the battle was still going - my ~1000 men army vs. 0 men enemy army. ther was no option to attack or send troops, only to leave. When I...
  6. Resolved Crash after recruiting enemy lord during siege

Summary: If you are engaged by enemy lord while you are siegeing settlement, and convince him to join you, choosing option "Return to siege" will crash the game. Ending siege will not result in crash. In my example there were a few other lords and an enemy army, that would fight me if the...
  7. Resolved War with clan that's part of the kingdom

Summary: Sturgia declared war on Lake Rats. Then I joined Sturgia and after building relations with Rats I convinced them to join us. They became our vassals and were given fiefs, but the war is still going on - it's visible in Diplomacy tab How to Reproduce: Wait until any kingdom start a war...
  8. Resolved Battle shouts at the edge of village

Summary: If you go to the edge of village map and cross it, you will hear shouts that are specific to battles (they include phrases like "the battle is over here") How to Reproduce: Go to any village, go to the map edge, cross it and listen to shout Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media...
  9. Resolved Herd debuff appearing while almost no animals in inventory

Summary: I got captured by Khuzaits and after escaping I was left with only few horses and no other animals, yet my movement speed was decreased by 4 points by Herd. Removing remaining horses didn't remove this debuff. It looks like some horses in my inventory are invisible, as I was alone in my...
  10. Resolved "Propose" button is always active after entering "Kingdom" tab

Summary: I'm a vassal of Sturgia and after entering any of the "Kingdom" subtabs (Policies, Diplomacy, Clans, etc.) the "Propose" button is always active no matter how much influence I have. After browsing in subtab (for example, cliking at other policies) the button starts working properly How...
  11. Resolved Villagers became hostile, but didn't change their kingdom after castle was taken

Summary: After Usek Castle was taken by enemy (Khuzait), villagers of Esme, one of bound villages, became hostile, but was still carrying Southern Empire's colors. They also changed banner from their previouss owner to Rhagaea's banner How to Reproduce: It happened to me only once, so I don't...
  12. In Progress Performance drop during loading save game

Summary: Loading saved game multiple times during single session significantly worsen performance during loading screen and for a short moment after game is loaded. Mainly affected by this bug is music during loading screen How to Reproduce: launch the game and load saved game. Play for a while...
  13. Resolved Notables in neutral and friendly settlements behave as if they were hostile

Summary: Trying to get quest in certain settlements resultet in answer "our faction are at war" despite the fact there was no war. It happened to me once in village controlled by Khuzaits, with whom we recently ended war, and once in village controlled by my faction How to Reproduce: Currently I...
  14. Resolved Engineer clan role ignored during siege

Summary: I started a siege leading an army, that contains one of my clan members. The game used companion's Engineering skill despite my main hero was clan's Engineer How to Reproduce: (NOTE: This happened to me only once, will update if I find more info) Create a party with one of your...
  15. Resolved Description of perk is missing

Summary: Name and description of 250p Charm perk looks like placeholder How to reproduce: Open Character menu, go to Charm and look at description of perk at 250 points threshold Media: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XWwyOsz4HiZUZKA5NUY7vmnzhuCDcFSe?usp=sharing Version: Main e1.2.1...
  16. In Progress Model of Uqba levitates above ground

Summary: Model of the Uqba village levitates on World Map How to Reproduce: Go to Uqba and look closely at placement of the model Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Uqba Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ATCjGdukB4NnvAjcYQhExmj_Dic6KWRF?usp=sharing Version...
  17. Resolved Broken particle effect

Summary: Particle effect of grass/snow/sand coming from under horse's hooves might randomly get broken - single particles get unnaturally elongated. I also experienced significant drop in performance during this bug, although I don't know if they are linked How to reproduce: Start any battle...
  18. Resolved Visiting lords can't play the board game

Summary: So far, I managed to play board game only with a governor of given settlement. If visiting lord was asked to play, he agrees but don't move How to Reproduce: Find a settlement, that's visited by a lord. Enter castle/keep, find the lord and ask him to play a game. Notice, that even if...
  19. Resolved Incorrect requirements for upgrading Highwayman to Vlandian Champion

Summary: Upgrading Brigand to Highwayman requires War Horse. Upgrading Highwayman to Vlandian Champion again requires War Horse How to Reproduce: Recruit a Brigand and level him, so he can be upgraded to Highwayman. Notice "War Horse" in requirements. Upgrade him. Look at his next upgrade icon...
  20. Resolved Lord convinced to defect doesn't have persusaion dialogue on second encounter

Summary: I convinced lord Saratis to leave serai and join southern Empire - I won persusaion dialogue and succesfully bartered. Few days later he left my kingdom (Possibly was kicked by Rhagea, since all his fiefs stayedunder Empire's control) and joined Aserai again. I tried to persuade him...
Back
Top Bottom