Search results for query: *

• Users: 40i4
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Town's garrison expanding without player action

I have save file with garrison already expanded. I will play a bit and check if this problem is still occuring. If so, I will send the file
  2. Resolved Town's garrison expanding without player action

Summary: I own three cities and in two of them number of soldiers in garrison rised greatly, to the point where it exceeded gaarrison's capacity and troops started deserting. I don't know what is causing the bug, but I suspect that when recruiting prisoners become enabled for NPCs, it garrisons...
  3. In Progress Player don't have access to settlement's prisoners

Summary: I own three towns and their dungeons are full of soldier prisoners, yet when I choose "Manage prisoners" option the dungeon is empty. The prisoners appeared out of nowhere, possibly donated by other parties - I didn't leave a single men in prison How to Reproduce: Become an owner of a...
  4. Resolved Tablut Bug

2021-02-03_15.55.49_39947a4eebcb07185be942f56ef1c4f0
    2021-01-29_01.55.31_39947a4eebcb07185be942f56ef1c4f0
  5. Resolved Tablut Bug

I had more crashes around that time, so I'm not sure which one is related to the crash in question. If I upload IDs from that period (four logs) will you be able to identify the correct one? The description I sent right after the crash is similar to the one from this thread
  6. Resolved Tablut Bug

Unfortunately, I overwrited the save. I didn't note the ID, but If it is saved somewhere locally I can send it to you.
  7. Resolved Tablut Bug

I had similar problem. I played tablut with one of the nobles and he got stuck on his first move. I forfeited and after leaving Lord's Hall the game freezed. Because of this I replayed encounter with that noble several times and every time I played Tablut with him he got stuck and the game freezed.

Bonus info: One time afte I forfeited, I immediately asked him to play another round and the game crashed. I sent crashlog with the uploader
  8. Resolved [1.5.4] Bug is back - Control groups 5 and 6 start in unexpected places on the fight maps.

I think that it was fixed for hideouts only. Since the patch that supposedly fixed it I never encountered it in hideout, but it happened in villages of various cultures
  9. In Progress battlefield kill in the valley map and basin map

Similar problem exist in another map (don't know its name, I will send screenshots when I encounter it) when cavalry/horse archers spawn inside a rock. I'm not sure that sending save file will help, since it happens on the battlefield and different map could be loaded for the same encounter after loading a save.
  10. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

I'll check if I have appriopriate save file, but i think we need to wait until similar situation happen in my playthrough.
  11. Need More Info 1.5.4/1.5.5 Some Bugs after the Main Char died

Yup, I also noticed recently noticed that workshops dissapeared. Been wondering If this is intended
  12. Need More Info 1.5.4/1.5.5 Some Bugs after the Main Char died

I play unmodded game and also stumbled upon this bug. I sent crashlog by uploader that pops up after the crash, but I think I have save that allows me to reproduce it and send the dump via your page
  13. Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

I also noticed this. Southern Empire, that already had no fiefs and consisted of only the ruler clan declared war on me. I reduced their total strngth to ~10 TWICE (they get defeated, rebuilt their armies and get defeated again) and they still demand 500-600 denars for peace
  14. Resolved Clan removed from kingdom, lose all fiefs when Leader dies

I sent crashlog with uploader that pops up after the crash. Hope it helps
  15. Resolved Clan removed from kingdom, lose all fiefs when Leader dies

It happened to me too. I don't know if this is related, but just after loosing all my fiefs I entered one of it (city of Poros, to be specific). When I clicked "Leave" the game crashed
  16. Resolved Cannot make move in Vlandia boardgame

Hmm, I set it to "anyone can view". I'll paste link again, maybe this time it will work https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jm658WJ1wds5Y31KtzFuLQDwz_gMgaHE?usp=sharing
  17. Resolved Cannot make move in Vlandia boardgame

Summary: I started a game in Vlandian town. My opponent made his move, but I can't make mine. It isn't impossible - both rules and visual feedback (the dot, showing where I can move) are telling me this. But game is preventing me from moving my pawn How to Reproduce: Start playing a boardgame...
  18. Need More Info Crash after loosing a battle

I just had similar crash - I was part of an army and we lost the battle, that I resolved by "Send Troops" option. This time I was not sick. Here's the report identifier: 2020-09-26_16.21.01-39947a4eebcb07185be942f56ef1c4f0
  19. Need More Info Crash after loosing a battle

Summary: Every time I lose a battle and try to exit summary screen, the game crashes. It is probably connected to my hero being sick, as it never happened before it. How to Reproduce: Wait until yout character become sick. Start a battle and lose it - it may be required to resolve it partially...
Back
Top Bottom