Search results for query: *

1. Recruiting Troops from settlements / villages / cities gives reputation with those recruited from

I have been over the few days been trying to make a mod that does what the title says, gain rep from people you recruit troops from. I am very new to c# and modding and only made some basic mods for GTAV LSPDFR up until now. I cannot work out how to: Get a mod that will change anything in the...
  2. Settlement Modding - Research and Development

Does anyone know how i can increase a reputation with someone i recruit from a settlement / village / town / city. I have found out how to increase the reputations of all notables in a settlement but cant work out how to target only one or how to get it to actually work when only recruiting from the leaders ect.
  3. Mod idea plus how to update my mod version to game version

Hello, new modder here. I have an idea i want to get working, an outline of it is that when you buy troops from persons in a town or city i feel like you should be getting some kind of reputation boost or increase, if you buy regularly from someone your reputation will improve. Does anyone have...
Back
Top Bottom