Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Rename/Nickname Companions in Singleplayer

I would like to be able to rename or give nicknames to companions in singleplayer. That's the whole suggestion. Please post if you agree.
  2. In Progress 1.7.2 red eyes bug

I am having the same issue with red eyes since updating to 1.7.2 playing with a gtx 1650 super with or without mods. I have never had this issue before. Id rather not have to re install the game considering it likely wont fix it. I would love to know how to fix it though because its hard to play like this and I dont know if I will have to start over once its fixed.\

I also dont think it is my graphics card.
    This is actually fixed for me now. I went back to 1.7.1 for awhile then switched back to 1.7.2 today and the red eyes are gone.
  3. In Progress 1.7.2 red eyes bug

I am having the same issue with red eyes since updating to 1.7.2 playing with a gtx 1650 super with or without mods. I have never had this issue before. Id rather not have to re install the game considering it likely wont fix it. I would love to know how to fix it though because its hard to play like this and I dont know if I will have to start over once its fixed.\

I also dont think it is my graphics card.

fixed now thank you Taleworlds
  4. Why do 5 looters kill my men all of a sudden?

Yeah looters in auto-resolve are now killing multiple experienced/elite party members even when I have them outnumbered 3:1.

Kinda lame, I think looters should only be able to kill Recruits, wound anyone else.
    No not 3 to 1 odds. I send 80 men against 4 looters and 3 of my day 1 khans guard get mercd? Im sorry but that would NEVER happen. ?
  5. Marriage attempts are far too brutal

I failed a check with arwa one time and yous are saying i pretty much cant marry her now. I figured id just try it again. How ridiculous ive been building relation with this chicks clan my whole campaign. So much for my sandbox storyboard.. Real immersive game machanics. Save scum or else.
  6. Why do 5 looters kill my men all of a sudden?

I seem to remember being able to auto fight small groups of looters and not take losses. This was a balance change? Or is my tactics in this guy too low? I dont get
  7. Can someone explain what the 'herd' speed penalty is

(y)
    I got the same figures as Snarfbomber. Both out spearmints can't be wrong.
    Yes and food animals count like pack animals as well.
  8. Can someone explain what the 'herd' speed penalty is

Here it is.
    Every soldier can ride 1 horse (not pack animal) and handle 1 horse ( riding or pack animal).
    If you have 50 cav and 50 infantry, you can bring 50 riding horse and a mix of up to 100 riding and pack horse to optimize.
    I think.. Cording to my spearmints.
Back
Top Bottom