Search results for query: *

• Users: Peuri
  • Order by date
  1. Peuri

Bannersample - An example mod using Harmony

Is it possible to replace a segment of a method or an entire method with Harmony?
  2. Peuri

Possible to add new troop tree to game's recruitment UI?

It is possible to add new unit types aside from the basic and elite types specified in vanilla. Check out Soldiers of Fortune on Nexus.
  3. Peuri

Tavern mercenaries

Nevermind, it's in TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.RecruitCampaignBehavior, in the method UpdateCurrentMercenaryTroopAndCount. Hard code as "mercenary_1".
  4. Peuri

Tavern mercenaries

Hello, does anyone know how and where the game determines which units spawn in taverns as hireable units?
  5. Peuri

Remove Horse archers from PRO

You sound like a Russian boyar circa 1240.
  6. Peuri

Merry Men

Yeah, I'd wish for more meaningful interaction with bandits too.
  7. Peuri

After Recent Update My Wife Is Not Getting Pregnant. Period.

Stop playing, and maybe then your wife will have a chance of getting pregnant...
  8. Peuri

I got the use any bow on horseback perk... but it doesn't work?

I'm pretty sure most perks don't work currently.
  9. Peuri

Governing a fief should be a minigame: What I'd like to see in a finished version

Yes. It would be something to do during peace time, other than chasing poor looters trying to make a buck to feed their younglings.
  10. Peuri

Make armies cost money

Units in parties should cost more to upgrade and upkeep. Regardless if they are in a party or not.
  11. Peuri

My current thoughts

Recruitment should also move to the direction of CK2. Fiefs should give you tier 1-2 levies that can be used in war, and which can be upgraded by building structures in your fiefs. In addition to this you should have a standing retinue of elite troops that are at your disposal even during peace time.
  12. Peuri

SP - General Suggestions to make the world feel more alive

Agreed on 2. There needs to be more things to do during peace time.

Also agree on 3. I think there is a serial killer loose, who masquerades as a relative of minor nobles in order to get them to pay the wehrgild, because I'm sure I've saved the same guy a 100 times by the look of his face. Either that or there is some genetic factor to hot headedness that is tied to facial features.

I disagree on point 1. There should be more villages around, but some should be visibly smaller or larger than the other. Currently the map seems a bit empty seeing as a kingdom consists of some 10 villages.
  13. Peuri

Some thoughts on the game

Not to mention i will also pay him to fight with me and it is looking like my army/ faction/ kingdom is more likely to win if he is my prisoner. They should make it so i spend more money converting him.
    Well, when 50% of my army starts becoming people from various defeated enemies, there should be some consequence. Currently having prisoners is an effective recruitment path in longer campaigns.

I think how it should work is, ownership of a fief and to a lesser extent faction association, supersedes relationship blocking recruitment. Otherwise, how do starting independent players recruit? That or we need separation.
    Why should it be easy for an independent player to recruit people to fight for him? A fief lord can use his levy because of the ideas that bind the village community to the kingdom, but an indipendent player is a nobody, basically. I don't think it was very common for farm hands to join some errant knight and fight for him. It takes a certain sort of man to fight for a living, and not fight for the things he loves only. Independent players could recruit mercenaries like I said in point 5. These mercenaries could be found in cities in greater numbers than currently in the taverns. Perhaps there couls be bands of mercenaries, like looters, which you could hire also. Maybe the current main unit tree could be made into the mercenary tree. I don't think you should be recruiting from villages unless that village has some feodal connection to you.

I liked how mods in WB made it so castles effected party size. Bring that back and give me a reason to want castles for once.
    Party size limits are totally arbitrary. Units should be so expensive that their cost would be the limit of having them. This would force the player to raid villages, which is what warring armies did constantly in times of war.
  14. Peuri

Companions spawning as villagers.

You can have your companions wear armour in villages by pressing "I" while in the village scene, and going to your companion in the menu, and clicking their civilian cloth option and then the war clothes option. This will change their outfit. I don't know if it's a bug/exploit, though.
  15. Peuri

Some thoughts on the game

First of all I'd like to say I've had fun with the game, but there's a few things that I think would improve the overall gameplay. Firstly the problems: 1. Battles are weightless at the moment. The map is littered with bandits and nobles, making individual battles seem a bit meaningless...
Back
Top Bottom