Search results for query: *

• Users: bonerstorm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bonerstorm

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

It's been a few months since I last visited the forum and asked whether the current release of BL was playable (it wasn't - but the vassal switching bug has apparently been patched). Now I'm back only to find out that this release will be the last one! We're finally going to have a full release...
  2. bonerstorm

POLL: How are people liking the 1.8.0 Beta?

I'M BACK BIT-.... BRO-... er... BUDDIES! And I just checked out the changelog for 1.8.0... which looks like many of the things I've been hoping for since I last played about six months ago. I have no idea what else has been put in the game in the meantime either. I've been really hoping to see...
  3. bonerstorm

Economics 101 Thread

What I'd like to do is collect a number of suggestions to improve the economic simulation in BL, which I think a lot of players have been struggling with. Once it is fleshed out here, I'll x-post the best ones to Suggestions. It's also in the realm of imagination that I might make a mod to do...
  4. bonerstorm

1.7.0 Update Review: After improvement, the game still sucks

I am happy to report first and foremost that the game is slightly more playable than it was pre 1.7.0. Unfortunately, it's still not playable and requires modding to make it so. I will grant that perhaps some of my mods conflicted with the vanilla changes: I'm running RBM, Diplomacy, Kaoses...
  5. bonerstorm

Pro Tip on Baby-Making: Law of Conservation of Babies

So I just got done beating the living **** out of my pregnant wife... in the arena. Er... devs should probably fix that, no? Why is my wife pregnant now after months of trying in vain? Well there's a variable for how many children a given female can have maximum and the vanilla setting is 5...
  6. bonerstorm

Anybody else seeing Steam update glitch?

For the past two days, Steam has not completed the latest update. It pauses at 100% and doesn't allow play. I tried cycling Steam as well as switching back and forth between beta vs stable. Got nada. Does this ring a bell for anyone or am I alone?
  7. bonerstorm

What happened to Bannerlord Tweaks?

So does anybody know of a similar mod functioning now that does the same as Bannerlord Tweaks? I was about to boot up 1.7.0 but I absolutely ****ing refuse to play if Arena or Autobattle XP is 10% of combat XP. I'm not kiting and farming looters on a horse for 10 hours to train my dude. I'm not...
  8. bonerstorm

Where's this "hope" stuff coming from?

I'm doing my regularly-scheduled "Is the game still dog balls terrible?" check-up and, after an extremely brief perusal of the trending posts, I'm surprised to see enthusiasm here for the first time in well over a year. What motivated it? What's so great about 1.7.0 that seems to be giving the...
  9. bonerstorm

POLL: Elected Fan Representatives in the TW Forums?

@mexxico made a very impassioned response to the "Bannerlord was a grift" thread in which he argued that TaleWorlds is NOT grifting us in BL's development, but conceded that there are structural issues with TW's communication strategy. I suggested that the current ad-hoc approach to considering...
  10. bonerstorm

Summary of the news in the TC Modders Open Letter thread

For those who might be confused at references to the ongoing conversation about the future of modding in Bannerlord, I've compiled some relevant tidbits across a few threads and conversations so it's easier to understand without reading an entire novel. I don't want this post to prompt any...
  11. bonerstorm

POLL: Would you be OK with TW intentionally restricting modders?

As news of the devs latest responses in the Open Letter from modders megathread spreads, a number of community members have suggested that TaleWorlds might be intentionally restricting mod development for our own good - either to protect their bottom line for DLC/microtransations or to avoid...
  12. bonerstorm

We need to talk about prices

I'm not talking about the price of the game, which stands at $50 :iamamoron: I'm talking about how little resemblance to reality most of the prices of goods and equipment in BL bear. It's not just unrealistic... there's really no "balance" justification for it. The biggest offender that...
  13. bonerstorm

Announcing Fan-Made Game: Totally Accurate Bannerlord!

I know that a lot of naysayers are IMPATIENT with the pace of progress in Early Access over the past year... and, while I'm confident that Bannerlord will be out of early access Soon, I thought it would be nice to replicate the experience of this game in a more retro format so we can have...
  14. bonerstorm

POLL: Why do the TW Devs hurt us?

Why do the TW devs keep sneaking into our bedrooms late at night and beating us with their belts?
  15. bonerstorm

POLL: Are you happy with the current state of mass combat in BL?

So the devs have let us all know that they don't plan on implementing any of the missing SP features from Warband. BL is effectively a battle sim with superficial RPG elements and an economic engine but - let's be honest - it isn't even a good battle sim. Apparently MP is fun and, generally...
  16. bonerstorm

Kingdom Diplomacy AI Makes Me Cry Tears of Blood and Ragequit

One of the things that is incredibly frustrating is that having one competent commander (the player) in a nation apparently convinces the AI to maintain a constant state of war with everyone else. Apparently winning battles and capturing fiefs reduces the AI willingness to make peace - when the...
  17. bonerstorm

Need More Info TWCrashUploader bug "Dont have enough disk space. Please make some space before you continue."

Summary: As of a few days ago, the Crash Uploader no longer sends crash reports. It says I don't have enough disk space, but I have 54.5 GB free on my SSD and 200 GB free on my HDD. How to reproduce: ? Media: Version: 1.3.0.227640 Installed community-made modifications: Mod Configuration Menu...
  18. bonerstorm

SP - General Early Access = Exhausting Alpha

I want to be as respectful as I can to the devs. I really love a lot of the new features in Bannerlord like the army formation mechanic and the fact that the AI doesn't cheat (much). I kinda don't give an eff consciosly that the game looks gorgeous because I have no taste, but maybe my lizard...
Back
Top Bottom