Search results for query: *

• Users: Whall
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Anyone know what causes NPCs to have the stupid smirk and different postures in the encyclopedia?

I thought it was their traits but I have seen people with the same traits have different postures. If I copy and paste a face from one NPC to another they retain their posture and expression, even with a different face. Anyone know what causes it? I want to be able to mod away all the stupid...
  2. Cant upload mod

I created a weapon mod that works in game but I cant figure out how to upload. I tried using both of the methods listed on https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/steam-workshop/uploading_updating_mod/. Anyone able to tell me what I have screwed up? For the mod tool, after clicking publish module. The...
  3. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

Any idea why my submodule is causing weapons to be tagged with multiple copies of the same type? For example a couch lance will have 2 in game tags of couch lance and 2 tags of twohanded. I have disabled all mods, started a new game, replaced all info on the custom modules with unmodded game...
  4. Persistent names for companion?

Anyone figured out how to give custom companions persistent first names? I used bannerlord wanderer creator to create the wanderers.
  5. Companion help

Is there a way to spawn certain companions that are not in my current play through? When i start a new campaign i would like to be able to import my companions from previous games. Iv tried the console commands but it will only spawn companions that are in the current play through. I also tried...
  6. Crafted Item File Location?

Anyone know were the file location of crafted items is? I spam crafted hundreds of weapons and apparently the game treated each one as an individual item. I smelted them all but the game still stock shops with the crafted weapons and they are about the only reward tournaments now offer.
Back
Top Bottom