Search results for query: *

• Users: Whall
  • Order by date
  1. Anyone know what causes NPCs to have the stupid smirk and different postures in the encyclopedia?

This is the mod you might be looking for.

ok, thanks
  2. Anyone know what causes NPCs to have the stupid smirk and different postures in the encyclopedia?

I thought it was their traits but I have seen people with the same traits have different postures. If I copy and paste a face from one NPC to another they retain their posture and expression, even with a different face. Anyone know what causes it? I want to be able to mod away all the stupid...
  3. Cant upload mod

I created a weapon mod that works in game but I cant figure out how to upload. I tried using both of the methods listed on https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/steam-workshop/uploading_updating_mod/. Anyone able to tell me what I have screwed up? For the mod tool, after clicking publish module. The...
  4. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

Awesome, got it. Thanks for all the help.
  5. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

Is this what it is supposed to look like or does every vanilla template need to be listed on here? Also would the 2 xslts just go in the moduledata folder with everything else?
    Code:
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
        <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>
        <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
            <xsl:copy>
                <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()"/>
            </xsl:copy>
        </xsl:template>
        <xsl:template match="craftingtemplates"/>
    </xsl:stylesheet>
  6. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

Ok thanks for the help. I might have problems down the road but I have managed to get it to work. I created a customitems.xml that added my item and custompieces.xml that added my reskinned piece. With those 2 I only had to add the piece or item like this.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Items>
        <CraftedItem
            id="khuzait_polearm_3_t5"
            name="{=6hwZw00p}Thamaskene Glaive"
            crafting_template="TwoHandedPolearm"
            culture="Culture.khuzait"
            modifier_group="polearm">
            <Pieces>
                <Piece
                    id="spear_blade_46"
                    Type="Blade"
                    scale_factor="98" />
                <Piece
                    id="spear_guard_4"
                    Type="Guard"
                    scale_factor="106" />
                <Piece
                    id="spear_handle_15"
                    Type="Handle"
                    scale_factor="98" />
                <Piece
                    id="spear_pommel_9"
                    Type="Pommel"
                    scale_factor="110" />
            </Pieces>
        </CraftedItem>
    </Items>

But for the customweapontemplate.xml and customweapondescription.xml I had create a copy of the existing weapontemplate.xml and copy of the existing weapondescription.xml. Then i had to add my usablepiece to the complete list. (So on these 2 xmls, it wasnt enough to only add my usablepiece, I had to include it with ALL usablepieces.

So do I need an xslt to override the entire 2 list except for my new usablepiece, correct?
  7. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

I have narrowed down my second problem. My submodule trying to load this below, causes the game to crash.
    Code:
            <XmlNode>               
                <XmlName id="CraftingTemplates" path="customcraftingtemplates2"/>
                <IncludedGameTypes>
                    <GameType value = "Campaign"/>
                    <GameType value = "CampaignStoryMode"/>
                    <GameType value = "CustomGame"/>
                </IncludedGameTypes>
            </XmlNode>
  8. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

SubModule.xml expects an xml to add new custom elements. You are adding vanilla weapons to BL’s existing vanilla weapons. If you want to over-ride BL’s original weapons (as opposed to just adding to them), you also need to use xslt to remove those you are overriding.

The settlements example xslt wipes out everything in vanilla settlements.xml. To understand how to over-ride individual elements (albeit troops rather than weapons) with xslt you could look here
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...r-troop-override-question.454053/post-9828306
    Hey thanks for the reply. Sorry I am new to modding. Just to clarify, if I am trying to add a single weapon without removing or changing any existing weapons, is the above mention still the solution?

The weapon that I am trying to add is using 3 existing crafting pieces with the 4th piece being an reskin of existing piece, using all existing assets. I copied and existing craftingpiece, changed the mesh to an existing mesh, and renamed the piece. Maybe there is a better way to create the mod, than the way I am trying?

I created a customitems, customcraftingpieces, customcraftingtemplates, and customweapondesription. I named and added the skinned part to everything. Built the weapon in customitems. But I have 2 problems.

The original problem with the submodule messing up weapon tags. My second problem is my 4 customxmls. If I attempt to add only my custom data it crashes on launch. If I copy the existing items, craftingpieces, craftingtemplates, and weapondesription with my data added to them it doesn't crash. But it doesn't seem like I should need to include all existing data in the mod.
  9. Anyone able to tell me why my simple mod doesnt work?

Any idea why my submodule is causing weapons to be tagged with multiple copies of the same type? For example a couch lance will have 2 in game tags of couch lance and 2 tags of twohanded. I have disabled all mods, started a new game, replaced all info on the custom modules with unmodded game...
  10. Adding weapon parts, game crashes at launch

Are you trying to add custom parts or copies of existing items? If you are using copies You can just add them to the game files. Create a copy of the parts you want in craftingpieces.xlm. Give them a name. Create the weapon in the Spitem.xlm with the custom name parts. Then add the parts to craftingtemplate.xlm. Just create a copy of everything you create because when they update you will probably have to add the parts again.
  11. Persistent names for companion?

Anyone figured out how to give custom companions persistent first names? I used bannerlord wanderer creator to create the wanderers.
  12. Swarm of Smiths

Or do what I do for all the other problems in the game...mod it. The mod "Buy patrols" will fix having to babysit villagers and will stop the npc lords from using a party of 20 troops to raid your villages.
  13. Companion help

Is there a way to spawn certain companions that are not in my current play through? When i start a new campaign i would like to be able to import my companions from previous games. Iv tried the console commands but it will only spawn companions that are in the current play through. I also tried...
  14. Crafted Item File Location?

Can that be edited to remove the items?
  15. Crafted Item File Location?

Anyone know were the file location of crafted items is? I spam crafted hundreds of weapons and apparently the game treated each one as an individual item. I smelted them all but the game still stock shops with the crafted weapons and they are about the only reward tournaments now offer.
  16. SP - General The gameplay loop again.

This needs more views. I want to love this game but the loop is terrible once you have a few fiefs. I can't do anything other than ran back and forth between villages to stop them from being raided. The last 4 hours of game play have been nothing but this. I finally started executing everyone I caught but we are at war with every faction so here with go with no telling how many more hours of defending the same villages. Its made worse by the fact the raiding parties are only 50 or so troops strong but if I auto resolve my top tier troops always die. So i'm left with starting the fight, making everyone charge, and going to do something else for 5 minutes while they chase down the handful of troops that wont retreat.
Back
Top Bottom