Search results for query: *

1. EternalSushi

In Progress e1.6.2 Party roles not working

Unlikely! I run the newest beta streams on Vanilla for max stability. And yeah, i'd like to give myself Quartermaster - not sure if it's effects apply if I don't assign it.
  2. EternalSushi

In Progress e1.6.2 Party roles not working

Can confirm that I can assign roles to my companions by talking to them in party screen, but still can't give any roles to myself.
  3. EternalSushi

Need More Info 'Wrong' Texture Bug On Everything

Welp, hi, it's me again! Summary: Loaded into the game today and saw that a strange image with 'wrong' drawn on it has been applied on almost everything in game as a texture. Makes the game unplayable for me right now :P Here's a link to Imgur, where you can see a lot of my in-game...
  4. EternalSushi

Resolved [e1.6.1] Crashes When Joining/Creating Army

Yes, I have the save! In fact, I loaded into a save when I was still under the Southern Empire, waited until I found an army, then saved. I clicked join army and it crashed again, so the issue is still here and can be found in this save file!

If this save works, you should be brought to the dialogue with the army leader. Just clicking 'Join Army' should do it!

It is now uploaded, save file named 'Rhagaea Dead', description 'Rhagaea Dead Southern Empire Join Army Crash'. Hope it helps!
  5. EternalSushi

Many thanks!

It was inconvenient but I managed to work around it. I left the kingdom (and ruined a lot of relationships, oh no), joined the Aserai instead and became their vassal. Joining their armies was fine.

Could still be that Aserai's ruler was still alive, whereas Rhagaea was dead. That might be the difference, or it could've been some bug within the kingdom. Either way, i'm a loyal Aserai vassal now. :razz:
  6. EternalSushi

Summary: At some point, joining an army would crash the game. I had taken part in a siege or two before, but something definitely happened later that made joining future armies crash. Creating my own army in the kingdom screen also crashes. I suspect that this is triggered after the...
  7. EternalSushi

[e1.2.0] So, the game seems to be completely broken at the moment

They're already patching daily - I don't see a lot of early access game that do that. Give them time.
Back
Top Bottom