Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Chase Em Down

Sounds great. Can you also sacrifice a rearguard to engage/delay a pursuing army while the rest of your army escapes destruction?
    As long as your army has a spare party to send to the meatgrinder. I prevent the party from retreating from its target, so it can buy you as much time as it can survive.
  2. SP Native Chase Em Down

It's a simple idea. Sometimes you'll be chasing an enemy army or party that you just can't catch. One of the parties in you army could catch the enemy... if only they weren't in your army. This mod adds dialog which allows you to order parties in your army to chase down enemy parties (lord...
  3. Resolved "Family feud" quest fails if you go to tournament before it's completion

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    FamilyFeudIssueBehavior.FamilyFeudIssueQuest.OnMissionEnd doesn't check if the player is in the target settlement when it checks for if the player has fallen unconscious. So if you get knocked out for any reason while the quest is ongoing, you fail.
  4. Resolved Troop List Bouncing

Could you capture a video of this issue happening?
    I don't have a video, but I did make a mod that stops the bouncing from happening here. It also fixes some other bugs and should explain enough to tell you guys what the problem is. For this one, tell the devs to look at ScrollablePanel.ScrollToChild. Basically the scroll position of the list sometimes isn't set correctly when opening and collapsing the troop item. From my testing the size of the targetWidgetArgument varys wildly depending where on the troop tuple you click. Hope this helps.
  5. SP Native Fix for parties hoarding grain

Thanks, a few other mod authors did similar things.
    Like this: "You're really gonna eat all of that?"
    And: "Slow Armies Fix"
    Yup just saw those. But hey! Now TW has three different ways to fix their bug!
  6. SP Native Fix for parties hoarding grain

I made a quick fix for the current "parties hoarding grain" problem as described here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-80-armies-and-parties-hoarding-grain.453398/ The mod can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4413 I noticed some other...
  7. Resolved General AccessViolationException in ScriptingInterfaceOfIUtil.GetSnowAmountData

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Any progress on a fix? The problem still exists on the now stable 1.8 branch.
  8. Having to restart Game?

Hello,
    When working on a mod and making changes, do you have to restart the game every time you change something?
    It depends what you are doing, but since you're talking about coding, I assume you just mean XML and C#. I believe all XML is modifiable at runtime. That being said you'll still need to figure out when a particular XML file is deserialized or read, and modify it before then. If that xml happens to be loaded at startup, then obviously need to restart.

Now for C# I use Visual Studio, so I don't know if all of what I say works with other IDEs. If you want to modify your C# code at runtime, then you can set a breakpoint in your IDE, wait for it to be hit, modify, save and continue. In my experience this usually works, but there are exceptions such as modifying delegate functions in some cases or lambda expressions in general. Depending on the context you can also add new methods at runtime. However you can't change or add fields or properties. Generally if you change something when the program is stopped, save and then see magenta squiggly lines, then yeah need to restart, but even VS says your all good, there's still might be a fun and exciting crash to experience ahead, only way to know it to try.
  9. Resolved Scene Editor Weird black areas on screen in custom scene

Thanks for the update. Glad to see its fixed.
    I've gotten around to testing the scene in-game again, and unfortunately the default_empty material causes a crash. There's nothing in the log that says this, but by assigning default_empty to different lods in a mesh I confirmed that it was the problem. So it doesn't cause a crash when in-editor, but does when in-game, and I'm sure it shouldn't cause a crash in either.
  10. Discussion Suggestion More pathfinding options for MobileParty

Allow modders to modify the variables to whatever pathfinding algorithm is used in the engine. In particular I want to use this for MobileParty's on the campaign map. That way we can make parties do things like be unable to travel across enemy-controlled settlements, bridges, or other territory...
  11. Resolved Scene Editor Weird black areas on screen in custom scene

By doing process of elimination by moving entities into and out of the viewport, eventually I figured out the problem was caused by using the material pointlight_clear. I started using this material to make parts of a mesh invisible because default_empty caused a crash on previous versions. But now since default_empty apparently no longer causes a crash, my problem is solved.
  12. Resolved General [1.7.2] Loading any mods with dlls before Native causes siege engine placement icons to be not visible

It avoids an editor crash.
    ^Right, this is what I mean. Will edit to be clearer. Main point is that the source of the problem of decals not rendering must have something to do with decal_atlas_all.
  13. Resolved General [1.7.2] Loading any mods with dlls before Native causes siege engine placement icons to be not visible

The problem is the decal atlas, correct? I am on 1.8. Whenever I try to place a decal in a scene, I get a warning saying that whatever decal I'm trying to place hasn't been added to decal_atlas_all. Clicking the option to add this decal to decal_atlas_all causes a crash. Clicking ignore does prevent the editor from crashing, but still the decal does not show up.
  14. Resolved General AccessViolationException in ScriptingInterfaceOfIUtil.GetSnowAmountData

We are having this recurring problem for a custom campaign map for 1.8. The map works fine on previous versions, but now there is a crash in ScriptingInterfaceOfIUtil.GetSnowAmountData. Here's our snow map And here's the call stack [Managed to Native Transition] >...
  15. In Progress Scene Editor Crash when painting on resized terrain node

Does your observed behaviour (not crashing) happen on a map which was created in a version before 1.7.2? If so, that lines up with with the behaviour reported in my initial post and by ToyBoat. If not, could you please check whether you can reproduce the crash by following the steps provided in my initial post under "How to Reproduce"?
    Yeah. Started on 1.7.1.
  16. Resolved General Flora Layer not working in game

I have the same problem on 1.7.2 and I think I have something that might help. I compared rgl_log file for loading vlandia_town_e (Rovalt) and the rgl_log file for a city map I've made, which besides the missing flora works fine. Here's the section of the log file for vlandia_town_e:
    Code:
    [19:36:31.706] Scene_view::clear_all(Main_map)
    [19:36:31.843] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/SandBoxCore/SceneObj/vlandia_town_e/scene.xscene.
    [19:36:36.184] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/SandBoxCore/SceneObj/vlandia_town_e/atmosphere.xml.
    [19:36:36.343] Granite Warning: W1005: Performance warning: A tile needs to be uploaded to a MipmapStreamingTexture with more than 256 redirects.
    [19:36:36.523] Oro temporary memory watermark: 5.25 KB (max 256 KB).
    [19:36:36.559] 1801 entities are registered as oro.
    [19:36:36.812] rglShader_manager::read_compressed_shader_cache_package : 0.000131
    [19:36:36.855] Placed tree count, 14299, shrub__mix
    [19:36:36.879] Placed flora count, 15877, flora_grass_a_non_shadow
    [19:36:36.899] Placed flora count, 35990, flora_grass_a_non_shadow
    [19:36:36.932] Placed tree count, 132135, tree_high__mix_pine
    [19:36:39.760] Loading xml file: ../../Modules/Native/Atmospheres/Interpolated/semicloudy_vlandia.xml.
    [19:36:39.910] {[LOADING DEBUG] setup_battle_scene_Imp ended
    And here's the same section for loading my scene:
    Code:
    [19:40:11.603] Scene_view::clear_all(Main_map)
    [19:40:11.734] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/DellarteDellaGuerraScenes/SceneObj/dadg_dover_with_cliffs/scene.xscene.
    [19:40:11.740] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/DellarteDellaGuerraScenes/SceneObj/dadg_dover_with_cliffs/atmosphere.xml.
    [19:40:11.966] Granite Warning: W1005: Performance warning: A tile needs to be uploaded to a MipmapStreamingTexture with more than 256 redirects.
    [19:40:12.148] Oro temporary memory watermark: 32.63 KB (max 256 KB).
    [19:40:12.210] 1709 entities are registered as oro.
    [19:40:12.854] rglShader_manager::read_compressed_shader_cache_package : 0.000081
    [19:40:12.854] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.854] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.854] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.854] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_shadowmap
    [19:40:12.854] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_pointlight
    [19:40:12.860] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.860] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.861] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.861] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.864] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.864] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.864] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.865] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.865] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.865] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.866] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.866] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.867] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.868] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.870] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.870] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.870] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.871] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.873] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.873] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.874] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.874] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.876] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain
    [19:40:12.876] Missing shader from sack: pbr_terrain_gbuffer
    [19:40:12.961] Placed flora count, 0, flora_grass_b_non_shadow
    [19:40:12.964] Placed flora count, 0, flora_grass_b_non_shadow
    [19:40:13.000] Placed flora count, 0, flora_grass_b_non_shadow
    [19:40:13.079] Loading xml file: $BASE/Modules/Native//ModuleData/water_prefabs.xml.
    [19:40:13.095] Loading xml file: ../../Modules/Native/Atmospheres/Interpolated/semicloudy_vlandia.xml.
    [19:40:13.228] {[LOADING DEBUG] setup_battle_scene_Imp ended
    I searched the forums for "Missing shader from sack" and found these two threads from a year ago that have the same rgl errors in their logs https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...m-and-crash-using-custom-campaign-map.445028/
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/worldmap-compressed_shader_cache.445300/ . Hopefully this helps in narrowing down the problem.
  17. Resolved Scene Editor Weird black areas on screen in custom scene

The title says it all. Sometimes when viewing my scene, parts of the screen go black, in odd patterns. Here's what I get when looking at my scene in the editor and in the game from certain places (see top-left corner): I am on version 1.7.2. I've had this problem before, but forget what the fix...
  18. In Progress Scene Editor Crash when painting on resized terrain node

I'm on 1.7.2 and while I don't get a crash, I can't paint on nodes that have been resized
  19. Resolved Color of Campaign Map Changes With Manage Garrison

Summary: As the title says something about the color of the campaign map changes when you manage the garrison of a town or castle. I haven't messed with modding the main map, so I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but my best guess is it's something to do with the colorgrade or vista...
  20. Discussion Suggestion Modifying The Native Encounter Menu

Hey, the following change has been implemented with v165 in relation to your request:
    • Added OnAfterSessionStart event.
    Yep, works as intended!
Back
Top Bottom