Search results for query: *

1. Constant Warfare : Did Taleworld adress that ?

The whole map is at war with me & i have only 3vassel with 4cities & few castles. The problem is all my vassal disagree to vote any peace to any faction. i need to use 600-900 influence to make peace with 1 faction, & it won't keep long until auto declare war again. & no other clan seem to interested to join my faction now, I asked almost all the clan leaders & all saying the same thing "im happy with my current king" something like that.
  2. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

1. Siege Battle.
    Besiegers:
    -Climb the ladder please
    -Knock the door please
    Defenders:
    -Swing your weapon please, not just keep passing by
    -Defend with outer wall, inner wall & in the Keep. (3layers of defends)
    -don't teleport troops at the gate

2. Battle.
    -shield wall able to thrust weapon. (spear/pike man are useless right now) at least make shield wall usable
    -different lord/noble should have different battle strategy in battlefield.

3. New Quest.
    -in order to encourage player to visit those beautiful town/village, create more quest that is only within the town/village.so player gets to run around in the town/village.
  3. Inn and Out Quest

This quest is free money bruh!
  4. This is my "Dream Bannerlord" features. Hopefully developers can have a look & take few ideas from it. haha

yea, i wrote all these ideas because i saw many people talking about those beautiful scenery in City & Village has no reason to walk around. So some of the ideas above might can attract players to visit all the places.
  5. This is my "Dream Bannerlord" features. Hopefully developers can have a look & take few ideas from it. haha

Im not sure am I asking for too much, but here's what I hope it can achieve. 1. Defense: city/castle should have layers of defense. the wall, inner wall & the keep. AI auto deployment just like in the game now, but once besieger overruns first defense, AI auto set inner wall defense. (defender...
  6. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

If I started my own kingdom & it is hardly to afford a clan to join my kingdom in early game, is it possible we can raise new noble clan within our kingdom in the future?

I wish there be any rising new clan in the middle of the clan because if I execute lords/nobles after battles, i will end up no one to fight in the late game... ends up owning my son is a waste because the game is ended.
  7. Lag

Is it happen to all of you that the game is getting more laggy the longer u play. I have to relaunch the game every short period of time. =(
  8. How to make castles matter

Maybe the Governor can also come out & fight while someone raiding their villages?
  9. What do you guys want the game to be as a finished product?

-At least make siege ladder works.
    -Make Siege Defence 2-3layers of defence,
    -Better diplomacy
    -More income for owning castle/town (Those AI lords are too poor, pity them)
    -Kingdom Ruler able to pay "wages" to lords without fief
    -Able to help rebuild raided village
    -Able to help castle/town with food/money/quest/anything (because player usually are rich in late game, make something for us to spend at least)
    -More money in the town's shop (they can't even afford to buy my loot)
    -Upgradable village
    -I prefer time running slowly while im in the town. (maybe higher chances to able to participate defensive siege battle)
    -able to order own clan's party (usually i want my companion's party to guard my city's surrounding area, so they dont run too far)
    -able to prioritize which city to attack (For Ruler) usually lords just attack places randomly... very disorganize
    -able to divide food for army & for peasant in the city/town.
    -If rebellion happens in your city & while you're in the city, battles happen in the city.
    -More different type of castle/town design.
    -Conspiracy quest is rushing players to expand the kingdom, or eliminate factions. Hopefully can change the main quest. (i like to play it slow)
  10. Information about developments at snowballing problem

My suggestion. :grin:
    Income
    Generating more income can fix the poverty problem.
    Currently a fief's income unable to feed alot of troops or garrison. If we player is rich enough, can't we just store food/ money to help out our own fief? Or even our own village. Or rebuild those burned down villages, build more houses to attract more refugees to come & stay. It can increase loyalty & prosperity.
    If a fief can generate enough income, those faction leader(rich folks) with fief able to pay enough "wage" to those lord without a fief so that they can recruit enough men to continue fight. Wages amount depends on clan tier maybe?
    Maybe with this, those weaker kingdom won't be eliminate so easily? I can think of many ways to upgrade a fief's income you can implement. Or maybe implement more ways to earn money for those clan to increase their income, not just only depend on fief's tax & caravan. Maybe pillaging get denars (amount depends on the prosperity)
    & also make those kingdom who captures too many land will automatic become the common enemy of all other kingdom. Instead of all kingdom just targeting us (the player) because of the conspiracy.

Rebellion
    If we have more garrison in the fief, it can prevent any rebellion to happen
    If rebellion successfully secure the town, the town should restore back to high loyalty. & 'rebellion clan' remains in the fief until any other lord take it down.

New born clan
    If rebellions are remain in the fief, maybe new born clan can be in the game depends on number or lords in the game running around. If there is lesser lord in the map, new born clan will appear. (to keep the balance. If poverty is fixed)

Player perspective
    In late game, player has too much money/loot & no where to spend, even those fief only has 20-50k, can't even able to sell off all our loots. Maybe can add more stuff for player to spend? Example like upgrading fief can be expensive maybe? Instead of just "buying noob clan with overprice"
  11. Patch Notes e1.5.4

I encounter more crashes today after the update.... Mostly during battle loading.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

I encounter more crashes today after the updates.... mostly while loading to battle
  13. A customer suggestion for multiplayer

i hope bannerlord's multiplayer will more playable in the future & hope the developer will focus more on multiplayer. it will be great if the multiplayer has: -Character Creation like singleplayer do, lvling like singleplayer to increase stats & earn denars to get more stuff like army & armors...
  14. Biggest issue that causes me to not play right now is "relation"

Yea, the relation with vassals are broken. Even if i gif them fief, it shows " your relation with (lords) has improved" ... but when i check it is still -100... is there any other way to improve relation with those vassals other than keep spamming influence support? or is it bugged?
Back
Top Bottom