Search results for query: *

1. DetektivAro

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

image.png
    image.png

I cant seem to find the one for the main body? Is it armature? Seems nothing happens
  2. DetektivAro

-Increased the maximum number of bones to 64.
    -Added skeleton_model_set_bone_body_section and skeleton_model_clean_body_sections operations.
    -Extended prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance operation - additional check_polygon_to_polygon parameter.
    -Fixed and extended try_for_agents operation - additional parameter for mission grid iterator.

Thanks to SHOCKERFACE for sponsoring development.

For modders:
    To process more bones you will need to recompile your mod's shaders. Edit this string in mb.fx
    #define NUM_WORLD_MATRICES 32

Warning! Due to the limitation of the number of variables in shaders, working number of bones can be below 64! For example, for native shaders it is 51!
    #define NUM_WORLD_MATRICES 51
    so we can have skeletons with more bones now? Im not sure I understand what the new operations do.
  3. DetektivAro

image.png

This does not work on the head mesh:

(agent_body_meta_mesh_deform_in_range, ":agent", bmm_head, 70, 60, 100),
  4. DetektivAro

SP MP Fantasy Dying Sun - A Fantasy mod ( Wse2 Exclusive )

This mod has been slowly built up over time. I'm the head animator and scripter and being so I've been able to implement some gnarly stuff. Combat Rolls, Special abilities, Custom weapon types, Magic and so on. We are open to accepting new dev team members if anybody is interested. Magic is a...
  5. DetektivAro

The modsys is missing a important feature, the game uses .smd files for animations. I've been snooping around forums to find out why my animations don't inherit bone size/positions and found out that .smd files don't support moving bones nor scaling them up, only rotating them. It seems in source engine titles most users code changes like that in. Is set_bone_position and set_bone_scale a possibility?
  6. DetektivAro

Would Wse2 be able to allow using and changing agent transparency with values similarly like the fade effect for retreating but with more configurability and not making the agent retreat?
  7. DetektivAro

Btw, are there any major changes to shader manipulation, I haven't delved into it before and am wondering if wse2 is any different from native concerning that
  8. DetektivAro

Hey K700, I was wondering if there is a possibility to allow limiting of module options. By that I mean not allowing the player to change the Combat AI, Combat Speed, Damage to Player and so on. I would like to set those to be values the player cant change in my mod (makes balancing the mod a lot more easy).
  9. DetektivAro

I'll see when I have time
    Thank you very much!
  10. DetektivAro

try amf_accurate_body flag in your animations
    Did not help, is there no way to view hitboxes while in game? I dont know how to find out whats happening
  11. DetektivAro

This is how it looks in the brf, in game its different
  12. DetektivAro

Is the hitbox still the same as a human's?
    number of bones is the same, shape is completely different, and order of how bones are connected
  13. DetektivAro

What exactly is the problem?
    In game the hitbox is not the same as in brf, there is a small hitbox instead of the one I made
  14. DetektivAro

Could you help me with an issue I'm having, my skeleton hitbox is not working in game and as far as I know this is something only a person who can view the source code could help me with, I will pay if it requires something new to be added to wse2.
    Dragon Skeleton + Code + Data skeleton_bodies.xml
  15. DetektivAro

Seems
    ti_on_agent_turn
    does not work when in first person, only third person.
  16. DetektivAro

No, I've tested it now. The engine seems to use bone 19 as the attack hitbox. I was able to change what bone 19 was and that was the damage hitbox.
    image.png

Here the damage was done by upperarm.R

Now that I reverted it to this
    image.png

It works with item.R
    Seems I found out something new.
  17. DetektivAro

could it be that the last bone on this list is the hitbox?
  18. DetektivAro

I tested more in game, and the hitbox is on the tail???? Idk why
  19. DetektivAro

you edit skeleton_bodies.xml?
    Yes, everything is fine concerning the skeleton except where the attack hitbox is
Back
Top Bottom