Search results for query: *

• Users: Badcritter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Badcritter

Leather price in every town is always red, indicating it is always "above average" price

Summary: Mousing over a commodity in a town's market will show the price is red (above average), yellow (near average) or green (below average). Leather is ALWAYS red, in every town where Leather is present. How to Reproduce: 1. Create a new game, or load an established game. Either works 2...
  2. Badcritter

SP - UI UI flow for finding a location or any encyclopedia entry

The number of locations in the game is quite large, and it is a regular occurrence that the player needs to work out where a particular location is. There are a handful of hotlink features that exist to aid in this sort of activity, and there is always the track feature in the encyclopedia as a...
  3. Badcritter

Patch notes distribution policy

Like most people, I noticed that hotfix patch notes for Bannerlord stopped appearing via Steam back around 26-Apr-2020. Turns out they are only published here on the Taleworld forums now, which I didn't even notice initially because of the way they were buried. I only became aware when someone...
  4. Badcritter

Smithing Stamina Regen

My playstyle is to always be on the move, time is a valuable resource and moving from place to place is its primary use in the game. If I'm too injured to fight, I trade, or recruit, or run peaceful quests - all these things keep me moving. About the only time I regen smithing stamina...
  5. Badcritter

What is the opposite of the Calculating trait?

So the game has traits that are conceptually on a continuum: Merciful - Cruel Generous - Closefisted Honest - Devious/Deceitful Daring - Cautious In each case, the former is a virtue and the latter is generally regarded as a negative trait (though they may be useful to gameplay in some...
  6. Badcritter

Life as a foot soldier

I'm addicted to cavalry and basically always have been in M&B games. The mobility is so powerful, I find it really difficult to live without it. I also tend to mix troop cultures to get the strongest offering of each faction - even in Warband when there was a penalty for mixing cultures, I...
  7. Badcritter

In Progress Re-assigning keys via options menu disrupts functionality of some keybinds

Summary: Some functionality is assigned to particular keys which is not listed in the keybind re-assignement screen, and which can be disrupted when re-assigning a key associated with that function. Case 1 - Strafing on horse/kick/shield bash E is the default bind for kick/shield bash. The key...
  8. Badcritter

Resolved Gang leader needs weapons quest takes your entire stack of weapons instead of the amount the quest asked for

Summary: Gang leader needs weapons quest takes an entire stack of weapons from your inventory on question completion, even if the stack is much larger than the requested number of items. How to Reproduce: I have a save that could be loaded to setup convenient repro but not sure how I would...
  9. Badcritter

Pooled Troop effects (XP, healing, prisoner recruitment)

The fact that troops gain pooled XP has been around since the predecessor games and I believe it works well. It is an effective compromise between every individual troop having to make its own kills to level up which would be tedious vs the entire army sharing its XP evenly which would be dull...
Back
Top Bottom