Search results for query: *

1. [BETA 1.3] Trade Skill value incorrect - Value still at 0.2% instead of 0.4%

As mentioned in the titel, in the Beta 1.3. The values for the Trade Skill as still at 0.2% per skill instead of increased to 0.4%. Lines from the patch notes: Character Development System Increased effect of trade skill on trade penalty to 0.4% per skill point.
  2. In Progress Some Wanderer Encyclopedia Links are Broken (Beta 1.3+)

While testing the beta I've run into this problem aswel, does anyone else also experience the problem that these wanderers cannot be recruited when you talk to them? The dialogue and the options you would normally get for talking to these wanderers also doesn't seem to work.

Clearification: Beta 1.3 - New save.
  3. Need More Info Stutters/Screenfreezes || Siege || 500-1000 battle size ||

Dear dev team, First off I've been having a blast with the game sofar, love the pace of the patches and fixes coming out. Keep up the great work! So since the new update, native patch 1.1.0.226038 I've been having problems fighting out town siege battles. (Castles appear to be fine) Prior to...
  4. Resolved No starving when sieging a castle

Can confirm this, in native patch 1.1.0.226038 - I usually bait armies by starting a siege, no matter how long I let the siege go on for defenders didn't die of starvation for me.
Back
Top Bottom