Search results for query: *

1. Game changing idea: Battle size/Party size estimation

I just got this idea, that instead of seeing exact party sizes and garrison you will just see an indication instead, which will become more and more narrow as you level your scouting fx. This could also apply for AI parties, so that they sometimes also will miscalculate if it is a good idea to...
  2. Bannerlord GTA themed loading screen

Worked all day making this video: Video GTA V theme for Bannerlord, maybe a modder could mod this in when you wait for your game to load ;)
  3. Mod pack for 1.5.9 and 1.5.10

Recently made a post on Reddit about overhaul mods, and most of them are still under development. I started looking for mod packages, and experimented with it until i found a good stable and big mod pack. I was really running dry on the vanilla bannerlord, but this mod pack actually gives the...
  4. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

FYI: This is not a critique, take it as an honest question Are TW bad at programming? I feel like many answers to suggestions etc., are not "we wont do this", but rather "it is too complicated" or something similar. Meanwhile modders are doing it in a couple of weeks. It's really the first time...
  5. Looking for people who wants to make an immersion mod with me

First of all, i hope this is the correct section for it. Sorry if not If you are interested, send me a message on discord Rasm0ssen VS#0845. The mod will focus on immersive content, instead of a big new map etc.
  6. Where did the alpha branch and roadmap go?

Been picking up the game again, mods saving this wreck. Anyways, when i played in 1.2. something, they were talking about an alpha branch and they had a great roadmap that didnt make us guess or wonder if they did more than drink coffee at work. Where did these 2 things go? Nowadays it seems...
  7. Experiment: 10x more health battle

I tried upping the base health stat from 100 to 1000 to see how long big battles then would take
Back
Top Bottom