Search results for query: *

1. Game changing idea: Battle size/Party size estimation

I just got this idea, that instead of seeing exact party sizes and garrison you will just see an indication instead, which will become more and more narrow as you level your scouting fx. This could also apply for AI parties, so that they sometimes also will miscalculate if it is a good idea to...
  2. Bannerlord GTA themed loading screen

Worked all day making this video: Video GTA V theme for Bannerlord, maybe a modder could mod this in when you wait for your game to load ;)
  3. Future Plans

Honestly good roadmap, it at least looks like youve been listening to the forum :wink: These planned additions will cover the versions up to 1.7 or?
  4. Mod pack for 1.5.9 and 1.5.10

Recently made a post on Reddit about overhaul mods, and most of them are still under development. I started looking for mod packages, and experimented with it until i found a good stable and big mod pack. I was really running dry on the vanilla bannerlord, but this mod pack actually gives the...
  5. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

Interns = less payments

Experienced coders = more payments
    Theyve literally made infinite money from Bannerlord sales, money should be the least concern
  6. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

Due to my thread turning in to the kind of usual TW trashing, i just wanna say, that my intention with the thread was to maybe nudge TW a little bit and ask them about their coding and developers.

There has been a lot of posts about what they can implement and wishlists, but it would be cool to hear their side of the story. My opinion is that bannerlord has a frightening high potential as a game and a VERY solid base for a game, i just feel like they need to fix 2-3 major things like siege and path-finding, after that it can almost be released fully, and just slowly work on bigger expansions/implementations like reworked criminal/rogue system, more advanced politics etc.

The game is SO CLOSE to be perfect, it just need those gamebreaking fixes and more depth.
  7. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

I just don't get how project managing can be so bad. It shouldnt be so hard to find out what the people want. Of course this forum is very small considered how many play Bannerlord, but why not just start by going to nexus mods and sort by popular? Implement the most endorsed stuff, much of it should be relatively easy i reckon.

Also, if pathfinding is so hard to do, why not just simplify sieges a bit? Honestly at this point i would welcome and update that just made stairs into what Warband had, and siege towers maybe having stairs like the city castle stuff where archers shoot from
  8. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

But then it is Taleworlds developers, as most people there probably don't program by now.
    ok
  9. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

First of all, Talewords is a single entity so the title should be Is instead of Are.

Taleworlds refering to their employees implicit, hence the are :wink: The company taleworlds itself isnt human, and therefore can't program :mrgreen:
  10. Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

FYI: This is not a critique, take it as an honest question Are TW bad at programming? I feel like many answers to suggestions etc., are not "we wont do this", but rather "it is too complicated" or something similar. Meanwhile modders are doing it in a couple of weeks. It's really the first time...
  11. Looking for people who wants to make an immersion mod with me

First of all, i hope this is the correct section for it. Sorry if not If you are interested, send me a message on discord Rasm0ssen VS#0845. The mod will focus on immersive content, instead of a big new map etc.
  12. Where did the alpha branch and roadmap go?

Been picking up the game again, mods saving this wreck. Anyways, when i played in 1.2. something, they were talking about an alpha branch and they had a great roadmap that didnt make us guess or wonder if they did more than drink coffee at work. Where did these 2 things go? Nowadays it seems...
  13. Does Tale Worlds fear their own Community?

No, we are probably minions to them. The vast majority of buyers arent in here, and they will never hear what we say. IMO Steam reviews are stronger
  14. Experiment: 10x more health battle

There's a mod that raises default base HP to either 125, 150, 175 or 200. Combined with collision fix mods, this made battles less chaotic, more organized and actually last for an amount of time that my brain could register. (I played with 150 and 125).

My problem was that completely unarmoured peasants were no longer getting one-shotted by cavalry with lance on horseback, unless the lance was couched. Or by an optimal two-handed weapon hit to their heads. The damage just doesn't go up to 125 or 150.

I really think changes that needs to be made is primarily to armour effectiveness and collision physics. Once this is done, heavily armoured units will be much more durable, barely armoured units will remain fragile, and with collision physics improvements/fixes will ensure that everything doesn't turn into a gigantic moshpit.
    I was inspired by that mod, but instead i made the HP 1000. I played with the 200 before, but i wanted to see what happened if you put it even higher
  15. Experiment: 10x more health battle

It was just to experiment :wink: I know it is too much, but i wanted to see the impacts. But i agree, 2x or 3x seems to be good! There was a lot of downsides to 10x healths other than in battles. Fx. sieges would last forever, and those biig battles would take almost weeks, making all of the parties unable to move for that period of time
  16. Experiment: 10x more health battle

I tried upping the base health stat from 100 to 1000 to see how long big battles then would take
Back
Top Bottom