Search results for query: *

1. martin_fcg

How do you tackle large hideouts?

unknown.png
    Like I get the shield up, and bows out tactic, but that only goes so far. I just come across this.
  2. martin_fcg

How do you tackle large hideouts?

Hi all, I have a question, I have several large bandit hideouts, the largest being the image below. How can I economically remove this bandit camp? I mean 32 units in 1 area, 56 units in total vs my 10 is a huge advantage their way. Im likely to spawn in and lose very good units with multiple...
  3. martin_fcg

SP - Economy Ledger for Trading

I was actually surprised this wasnt in the game already.

Would be fantastic even if it was unlocked down the trading line. My char is the son of a merchant and has been working in to make money his whole life, surely he would be writing stuff down.
  4. martin_fcg

Resolved Caravan - Aserai - Initial cost

Seconded.

I noticed this when I was playing, i didnt play before the update so i thought the 18K was the discounted amount until i talked to another friend of mine.
  5. martin_fcg

Suggestion: Rebuild looted settlements

Good afternoon/morning.evening, I have a suggestion that I feel would improve the immersion for some level of game play. This would add to the "good guy" persona of player. Currently when towns are looted they are disabled and day come back later. I feel there is an opportunity here to add...
Back
Top Bottom