Search results for query: *

• Users: caledoni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. caledoni

SP - General Culture morale modifier

Currently in the game there is no benefit or penalty to having a mix of cultures within a party however surely army's have better morale and effectiveness if they all all have the same culture and language? How about introducing a modifier for Morale depending on how many units are of the same...
  2. caledoni

SP - World Map [Suggestions] Make Executions viable

So I understand why 12 months ago executions were being overused by the player to compensate for game mechanics and thus, had to be nerfed. Now with the game in a far far better place can we have executions rebalanced so they are at least a viable option in some circumstances? For example in my...
  3. caledoni

Gifts for joining factions

Anyone found out all the gifts for becoming a vassel for the different factions yet? I've only managed Sturgia which was a I've just got time to play again so I'm starting an Empire playthrough. Do the different imperial factions have different gifts?
  4. caledoni

Horse Mercenary factions just glorified bandits?

In my games I see very similar patterns with merc factions. The infantry focused ones tend to join factions but the horse based ones do not. They just tend to stay independant and be at war with bigger factions which leads them to constantly raid my caravans. Sometimes I am losing caravans 2...
  5. caledoni

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make Lord and companion parties stick to troop and prisoner limit

I notice companions will take on troops from battles or maybe prisoners, regardless of whether they are at the cap or not. After one battle I inspected a companion to find he was 11 units over his max. If companions are doing it then I assume lords are as well. Guessing this causes desertion and...
  6. caledoni

SP - World Map Party Screen Clean up - Troop culture converter

I find that I end up with armies full of random units from a variety of cultures and as a result I spend a lot of time micro managing parties. The later the game gets the more different unit types I acquire and the more cluttered everything gets. I usually just end up putting them all in a...
Back
Top Bottom