Search results for query: *

• Users: GeluHUN
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Developer communication request - high level roadmap

Dear Taleworlds team! I would like to ask you the following: high level feature roadmap As a gamer and mod developer I'd like to know what will be the features of the finished game so I can have the correct expectations about the game and plan my mod's features ahead. It should show all the...
  2. Developer communication request - weekly short dev diaries

Dear Taleworlds team! I would like to ask you the following: weekly short dev diaries As a gamer and mod developer I'd like to see constant, weekly, small dev diaries about upcoming features with pictures so I can always look forward for things to come, see the game's progression direction and...
  3. Resolved beta e1.4.1 - in siege battles (attacking side) archers are grouped together with the infantry

At the start of a siege battle (as attacker) archers are grouped (mixed) together with infantry. In previous version archers would run to covers close to the walls and provide cover from enemy arrows by shooting to the enemy archers. Now, in 1.4.1, archers are marching together with the...
  4. Resolved beta e1.4.1 - at the start of the battle every troop is in a single line formation

Earlier versions had the troops in a nice infantry is in the front, archers are behind type of start, now, in 1.4.1 they are all in a single line.
Back
Top Bottom