Search results for query: *

1. ghrrum

Resolved Can't see difference in yellow and green text (colorblind support maybe?)

Um, so your thought is that accessibility is an afterthought? And giving us a chance to tell you if it works or not it isn't necessary?
    I've encountered 'colorblind' support put out like this before.

It's was garbage and didn't work.Game was a great deal less fun because of it.
  2. ghrrum

Crafted javelins can sell for 20-60k

I'm on e1.3.0.228478
  3. ghrrum

Crafted javelins can sell for 20-60k

The javelins pricing is borked. Once I have any character in my party with a little bit of smithing and the ability to make javelins, I can buy the world.
  4. ghrrum

Resolved When forging the MC is always reselected when what you are going to forge (two hander, etc) changes..

Title says it and I did not build a smith, but whenever I go back in the forge the game thinks my hero should be the one to build the thing. Annoying issue.
  5. ghrrum

Ideas for apparently simple features that would make the game better

A good list.

Yes and in addition to that I dream about ...

Soon (Weeks, few Months):
    To get rid of the bugs, improve performance and better balancing should be clear.
    And I know some of the points I talk about under this are already "fixed/included per mod" but should be ingame.

... an opportunity to store items in a castle
    ... improved AI on the battlefield and sieges.
    ... building a camp on the map which you can enter. (improves healing rate a bit for example)
    ... renaming of formations
    ... Not only Looters, Sea Raiders, Steppe Bandits. More variety, different troop types, appearance and loot after a victory.
    ... make it possible for Kingdoms to make truce and alliance with other Factions.

Later (after few months+)

... a deeper experience in things like relations, traits, character behaviours, politics, diplomacy, economics.
    ... more things to do in cities for that you can come back.
    ... more options for companions like ...
    • Send as a messenger (try to improve relation, send gold, insult somebody, get reinforcements etc.)
    • better behaviour based on their traits (Dishonourable Companions plunder soldiers after a battle which causes little relation loss with honourable characters in the group over a time for example or special events happening between companions like in warband but more in depth.)
    • implement random events
    ... more quests to create a questpool with different tasks to improve variety

Dreams (perhaps never):

... hoping that the large map which was found will be real some day.
    ... more goods/items to trade
    • spices, other seafood, exclusive local goods (for example rare artifacts in the Aserai desert, real thick and warm Bearpelt near Tyal in the north, Falcons from Vlandia. Of course these were very rare and valuable.)

... implement ships (including seabattles, influences trading, transport troops)
    ... enhanced weather (including weather is visible on big map, can change while in battle, includes thunder)

Have more ideas but forgot the half like always. Will add it via edit.
    That's it so far.
  6. ghrrum

Another just occurred to me, some means to read through the events log. Seriously, I don't catch half the stuff that it shows and it just becomes a thing that gets in the way of me knowing where the 'leave' button is when I finish trading at a town. It would be nice to actually see those notifications for more than 2 seconds and understand what they say. If that is a thing, an option to filter it would also be worthwhile. Without the opportunity to see all of what it says, it's just frustrating.
  7. ghrrum

There are a couple things that I would dearly love to see tweaked and added that, on the face to a non-programmer, would make the game a lot better. The first two I'd add and think would have the most appeal would be: 1. Better party management. Dear god this needs some improvement. As it is...
  8. ghrrum

In Progress Textures all gone

Problem still persists and randomly crops up now with the recent update.
  9. ghrrum

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

Do what I can when I can. The way I see it, the more I play games,the less I'm out dealing with public. Glad we could be of assistance. If y'all need any further system information let me know and I'll try to supply it.
  10. ghrrum

Ok, I've kinda got something that looks like a fix. Here's what I did.
    I set my graphics to very high from the start screen.
    Then I went through and dropped each one to minimum manually. Somehow the preset is what is making it stupid.
  11. ghrrum

Resolved Can't see difference in yellow and green text (colorblind support maybe?)

Version: e1.0.225664 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 750Ti, Driver version 445.87 (updated and restarted to see if that would fix the issue. CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50GHz RAM: 16.0GB Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 LE R2.0 Storage Device (HDD/SSD)...
  12. ghrrum

Issue resolved after fiddling with graphics settings further.
  13. ghrrum

Summary: Game textures missing and shading hosed. How to Reproduce: No idea, no update or change to the game occured, verified game via Steam and found no errors. Error occured after about 60hrs of gameplay. Checked all graphics settings (highest to lowest) with no change. Quest/Settlement Name...
Back
Top Bottom