Search results for query: *

• Users: Tajto
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress [e1.1.0] My character's ligthing in the inventory screen is bugged.

Yes, its still happening (altrough the game version said it was 1.1.0.lot of numbers cummunity patch 2.2.0) maybe this mod can help you guys? i hope so cuz you already out did you'rselfs with the almsot daily patches.
  2. Resolved [Beta 1.1.0 w/ hotfix] Scenes of inventory (etc.)is very dark compare to 1.0.11

Here's a fix four you guys that can't wait for the next patch that fixes this!
  3. In Progress [e1.1.0] My character's ligthing in the inventory screen is bugged.

Here's a fix for you guys having the same problem :grin:
  4. In Progress [BETA e1.1.0] Characters are very dark in Character/Inventory/Party/Clan screens

If you guys/girls can't wait for the patch here is a mod that fixes the issue :smile:
  5. In Progress [BETA e1.1.0] Characters are very dark in Character/Inventory/Party/Clan screens

I have the same problem, and reported it too,but you'r report is waaay mroe detailed than mine.

And alieser whatever i do the "black overcoat" of ligjht dosen't go away
  6. In Progress [e1.1.0] My character's ligthing in the inventory screen is bugged.

Already reported here and here during the Beta.
    Apparently ignored by the devs and still not fixed.
    oh,well didn't know that but thanks! i guess i have to play as a darker character til' the patch it.
  7. In Progress [e1.1.0] My character's ligthing in the inventory screen is bugged.

[EDIT] i'm not using any shaders mods, and just found out it happens on the party screen too!
  8. In Progress [e1.1.0] My character's ligthing in the inventory screen is bugged.

this bug just occured on the latest version (e1.1.0) for me.since this is a new account (just created it to discuss this issue) i can't show any pictures or links sadly. i'l discribit as best as i can. The character's lighint in the inventory is WAAY darker than it should be,like its night time...
Back
Top Bottom