Search results for query: *

1. Kampanien Multiplayer

Moin Zusammen, bestimmt wurde das irgendwo im Forum schonmal gepostet. Aber da ich es nicht gefunden hab möchte nochmal für den Mod Werbung machen. Der Mod macht jetzt schon Spaß obwohl noch sehr viele Inhalte fehlen. Allerdings ist das Spiel ist deutlich schwerer und etwas farmlastiger...
  2. SP - General Create your own kindom Units

What they could do is add another recruiting to all villages/towns accesible only by the owner of that fief and based on his culture. That way all fief owners(AI included) would be able to replenish their armies at their fiefs faster and with the right units for them. At that point you can, when having your own fiefs recruit the units you created without anyone else being affected.
    Would also solve AI lords running around like muppets and not finding any units to replenish.

Yes that could work or the lords gets the new recruits from the villages. But ur idea is better imo. :smile:
  3. SP - General [Suggestion] Mods that should be in the game by default

+1 and Banner carrier, chaorits and war elefants should be implemented :grin:
  4. SP - General Create your own kindom Units

There could be a point system. Each tier gets a certain amount of points to spend on equipment and skills. Better equipment and higher skills cost more points, so you can't just make everything perfect and you have to pick what to invest in.

Also, they could make these tier 5 max, so the native tier 6 units would still be better.

in my opintion is a Point system the idea. I tried to descrive a possibly in my Post. =)
    I was thinking about this as well. You should be able to make basically any unit of the game without making them OP like battanian fian champs are :razz: It would be so awesome to be able to create the army you want for yourself, BUT the only point is how do you balance them for recruitment? because now you only get units from their respective cultures from that fief, so battanians from those from battania etc if you start your own kingdom, do you convert those towns into your culture and can you only recruit your own then from those fiefs?
    I would say normal recruits should give max tier 5 units with a noble branch that gives tier 6 for a bit more oomph. Those should be just a tad less statswise then the current ones are so no copy paste fians or cataphracts.

Could be more solutions for the Problem. Maybe u convert the village like u have describe it. Or u get a new skill tree when u have lock ur new kindom.
    In my optintion is the copy/paste aspect no matter. I dont want to create own units to copy/paste other units. And atm its still a singleplayer campaing. If u want to play Overpowered Units u could do it. But nobody is forced to play with Overpowered Units =)
  5. Campaign Coop

i would love coop but iam k with a good campainmod at the moment =)

if we want a coop we have to talk about the problems with the game mechanic.
    the easiest way would be to make the game turn-based. But in my opintion is that not they way they should go for. I dont want to wait.

but if its all real time we have to list and talk about some conflict points:

for an example:

-recruting Units
    one guy could get all recruits and other player would be ****ed cause they cant get recurts

-Questing
    what happend if to guys accept the same quest

-trading
    trading is the same problem like recruiting. Who can buy/sell faster wins the game.

-tournements
    how can several player participate in the same event

-heroes
    same as trading and recruting. The first guy gets the best heroes for his party.

I think if we want a mp we should make a view on all this problem points and we should give solutions.
  6. SP - General Suggestions to make the world feel more alive

nice mechanics. Maybe it could connect the idea with quests like "Spy Party" etc.
  7. SP - General more Items, Itemsstats and new units

Hey Guys, =) wanted to share another idea with you again. Maybe u like it maybe not. I have a problem with the items in this game. In my opinion these are too one-sided. Currently there is the best armour or the best horse in the game. Its because you only have primary stats. My Idea for...
  8. SP - General Create your own kindom Units

hey guys, would like to know if other players would like to create their own in-game units for their own kingdom. Just wanted to give you an example of how that could work. At the point where you start your own kingdom you would get an empty unit tree. In this tree you would only see blanc...
  9. (Vote included) New update and the caravan remains 30. And it was claimed it get supported

why not allow the player to choose the caravan size? larger caravan = more costs, less risk and less profit.
    +1
  10. Impression / criticism / suggestions for improvement / bugs

Hello everyone, Hope you are all still healthy =) Since I have already seen a good thread on the subject here, I also wanted to write my game impression about Bannerlord and add my own criticism. I really liked playing Warband. Even if the games are very similar. But I have to say that I...
  11. Grafik Gesichter

Ist mir auch schon aufgefallen. Teilweise wirken die Gesichter ziemlich deformiert. Habe mir deshalb auch eine Mod geladen, die die Gesichter jetzt einfach nicht mehr lädt (Mod). Also mir Persönlich gefällt es auch so mit der Mod gameplaymäßig ohne den Ladescreen viel besser.
  12. Eindruck/Kritik/Verbesserungsvorschläge/Bugs

Moin zusammen, Hoffe ihr seid alle noch gesund =) Da ich hier bereits einen guten Thread zu dem Thema gesehen haben, wollte auch mal meinen Spieleindruck zu Bannerlord schreiben und noch eigene Kritik anbringen. Habe damals bereits schon Warband richtig gerne gespielt. Auch wenn die Spiele...
Back
Top Bottom