Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Not enough hairstyles and beard options in the game

Currently, there are not enough hair and beard options to choose from during player creation, also the hair options available are not very diverse and detailed. I was expecting some new hairstyles to come with an update by have not seen any. not sure what you guys have in store for the future...
  2. Please Add More Diverse Hairstyles, Hair Designs, and Beards Options to choose from

Currently, there are not enough hair and beard options to choose from, also the hair options available are not very diverse and detailed. I was expecting some new hairstyles to come with an update by have not seen any. not sure what you guys have in store for the future but I thought I should...
  3. SP - General Combat is too restricted. Ability to unlock Dual wield and edit amour colour, Combat with shield

Hello, I know the game is relatively new and things are still being added. But i was wondering if you will give these ideas some thought the game was fun but i thought the combat aspect was too restricted. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom