Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord: I Can’t have kids!!

Not true, i had a kid at 34. She was in a party of her own but in my army as we waited in a town after a siege. Might be waiting, also i think the age limit to not have kids is like 40-45 for females. Also OP there is a 5% chance for infertility.
    How would you check for infertility?
  2. Bannerlord: I Can’t have kids!!

J
    My current save is the first one I've gotten married in so I'm not expert. Half a year married and also no pregnancy yet in my case. I've noticed that I haven't regenerated any smithing stamina in that half year, which indicates I haven't stood still and rested for the whole time - I don't know if that's important for pregnancy.

Fertility rates were ridiculously high at EA release, but they've been toned down since then. 3 years seems a bit long, but might still be within the realms of normal.

Are you on the main branch or beta? I'm on beta 1.3.
    The beta 1.3 yes. Does it make a difference?
  3. Bannerlord: I Can’t have kids!!

I dont know if that might be the reason, but all the time I had my wife in my party, or her running around with her own party, I did not get any childs. I have 3 childs, but there I always rersted for a few days in the town where my wife was staying. Two Kids before I took her on adventures and one after when she was the governor of the first city I got.
    I has worked pretty well that way, also in the other game where I had kids: I go to the city she stays in, talk to her...and then just wait in town until I get the message that she is pregnant. Both times I have done that before she was well over 30, maybe that helps too.
    Thanks for the advice; I’ve tried this method multiple times but it doesn’t seem to work. I would have my wife as governor and I’d rest there for 4 days atleast. Nothing happened
  4. Issue having children

There doesn’t seem to be a way to fix this. It’s so damn frustrating. 126 hrs spent on this save, just for me not to be able to continue my dynasty.
  5. Bannerlord: I Can’t have kids!!

So in my game I decided to marry Phaea. My character has been with her for 3+ years but I haven’t had a single child yet. I carry Phaea in my party most of the time, and yet nothing is happening. I’ve looked for solutions, but I haven’t got proper answers. It’s frustrating because I’ve sunk 126...
  6. Issue having children

During my play through I got married to Phaea. I intended to continue my clan’s legacy by having children but it seems that I can’t have any. My character has been married for about 3 years now, and I always carry my spouse in my party. I haven’t seen any proper solution so I hoped to get some...
Back
Top Bottom