Search results for query: *

• Users: tulduru
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tulduru

MP Ballista Improvements

I like that u improved the ballista last patch. But if 'Invert Camera Y Axis' is checked, its not working for the ballista. (since release) Would be nice if you could fix this too. Thanks
  2. tulduru

command keybindings

Hi, I play this game since early access release and I love it (832 hours) I tried singleplayer but I mainly play multiplayer. Loved captain mode and siege. Last year we had -in my opinion- perfect command keybindings, for captain mode (and obviously for SP too). Then they have been pretty much...
  3. tulduru

Battania too weak in Captain Mode?

For me (229hours played) it feels like many times they do not stand a chance no matter what. Maybe I am wrong. What do you think? (If you think I am wrong, reasons why would be good)
  4. tulduru

Multiplayer, Server Crashes

Since weeks multiplayer-servers are constantly crashing. for example. last 4 siege games 3 crashed. also captain games are crashing. i really dont know but without crashed games I might have 50-100 more winned games. I dont know if u try to fix this but there should be nothing more urgent than...
  5. tulduru

MP MULTIPLAYER: game lobby

Some Kind of Chat-Rooms while in Game Lobby would be awesome!! You could discuss game topics and get help from other players with certain issues. also its nice to have the possibility to talk to others, playing the game.
  6. tulduru

MP MULTIPLAYER: penalty for leaving game; matchmaking

any kind of penalty for leaving a multiplayer game would be nice! also some kind of matchmaking. maybe depending on played or won games! thank you! awesome game!
Back
Top Bottom