Search results for query: *

• Users: ggttcc2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. People want bannerlord to be like warband, a game can be played for a decade.

But in reality most games, especially those stunning AAA titles, don't last even 50 hours. Don't mess up your expectations guys.
  2. Can someone who plays 1.174 warsword conquest give me some help?

In any battle larger than 130 troops I played so far, formations of the two armies just Mindlessly rotate against each other for 15 minutes until they completely swap sides with nothing meaningful happening. It is a huge waste of time and I tried to adjust a few battle ai settings in the camp...
  3. About notables and their support

About 2 patches ealier TW made a change in a kingdom decision that clans get influence points per notbale supporting them instead of per notable in their fief. And that brings a question I still have not yet figuered out: How do you gain the support of a notable? Searched the forums so hard but...
  4. Need More Info 1.4.1 Empty Kingdoms causes crash when trying to GetRandomAnnexationDecision

Summary: How to Reproduce: Conquer the last settlement of said kingdom, and it may cause crash when the game trying to do CampaignBehaviors.KingdomDecisionProposalBehavior.GetRandomAnnexationDecision(Clan clan) for that kingdom Not 100% percent reproduceable, when it happens it is usually...
Back
Top Bottom