Search results for query: *

1. People want bannerlord to be like warband, a game can be played for a decade.

But in reality most games, especially those stunning AAA titles, don't last even 50 hours. Don't mess up your expectations guys.
  2. What is up with Empire noble line recruitment

That's just your current playthorugh in which empire villages are raided and their notable influences dropped.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

shame, there is a mod that implements ai x ai death and another of the same author for player death in-battle but it always crashes for me, maybe it doesn't play right with the combination of mods i usually have or something
    May I ask for the name of the mod sir?
  4. Criminal gameplay?

Those options are too off-road and are for the mods to add.
  5. It has been 355 days since the release of this game and Siege battles still do not work

Why, because all of the other threads got attention or something? There's a need and it is apparent every time a thread gets made.
    They didn’t reply doesn’t mean they are not aware. They are well aware of the issue, if you read their development posts.
  6. It has been 355 days since the release of this game and Siege battles still do not work

I think they alredy received the message, from many places. There is no need to continue making these identical posts every other day.
  7. I can’t wait to build my village into a castle

TW already had a hard time making this game a proper RPG, let alone a village sim....
  8. Look at this modded siege battle

TW really should pay the modders.
  9. how do I remarry?

It was a quality response to a mediocre joke.
    I won’t call it quality, for the joke clearly has warhammer40000 reference.
  10. how do I remarry?

Assuming you are not abusing the name of Hades and we are in fact talking about the standards and practices of an ancient Hellenic polytheistic society, I am no heathen, sir.

A quick Wikipedia read offers this little insight into the practice of remarriage in ancient Greece: "Another common reason for marriages to end was if someone was widowed. Women were often made widows when their husbands died in war, men commonly became widows as a result of death during childbirth. It was common for those who were divorced or widowed to be remarried" -- source

I treasured my wonderful Vlandian wife, and now she is gone. I think I'm ready to get back out there.

My question remains. Good day to you.
    Wow, just wow.
    People are really serious these days.
  11. We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

The community manager has part of the OP in his signature; this is a fun thread, there's little to no toxicity in this thread, just memes about soon tm. If you want to complain about toxic threads, I suggest you go into the MP section and read 99% of all the threads there, this however, is far from toxic. Take your tears elsewhere.
    Is section moderator a staff or a volunteer?
  12. Is it just me, or is fertility broken in this game?

I missed the feature that your wife could get pregnant away in a different army.
    It certainly adds a bit more of life to the game.
    :grin:
  13. If not Bannerlord .......... then what is the current " best MB experience " ?

It seems no one mentioned Warsword Conquest so I am going to add it.
    It is a warhammer overhaul and is still being updated.
  14. TaleWorlds, We Need a New Mexxico

Looking at MostBlunted's last post, he was basically asking for a ban as the title suggested it.
    So I think Mods just gave him what he wanted: A little break to chill out.
  15. One of the most important aspects of Medieval life is missing in Mount and Blade: RELIGION

... and Islamic people fought against crusades in the holy land, that's the point, those wars exist no matter people try to branch it, and could be in the game. At least was a reason to enter in war, not randomly like the actual ones. Battanian declared war against Sturgia. Why? Just because.
    I have nothing against religion in the game. I just thought it was kind of funny you brought up the word 'we' so naturally in your orignial post.
  16. One of the most important aspects of Medieval life is missing in Mount and Blade: RELIGION

We are living in a Woke world, some people want to forget that there was religion and religion wars, that we fight against Islam in Europe, many times.
    But it's funny that people who think the game lacks content, realism and immersion, also do not want religion.
    I just hope to see it in some mod,good post.
    You do realise that this game is developed by Islam people?
  17. sandbox mode - lack of siblings

People literally requested no siblings in the sandbox mode, guys.
    does not mean we should not hope for an option to have them.
  18. Bannerlords Roleplaying was Dissapointing

The clan system does not deliver the immersion we desire.
    We need characters on their personal level.
  19. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I'm having issues with a quest, i need to free Maldrex from Sir Chevalier, but when i beat him the dialogue just keeps repeating and i cant free Maldrex. Can anyone help pls?
    same happend to me. In my previous playthrough I was able to finish the quest though.
  20. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

looks like the team has abandoned this thread. However it is very uncommon for a popular mod to have everyone of its player base on Discord, especially those from “exotic” countries.
Back
Top Bottom