Search results for query: *

• Users: zach99zulu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zach99zulu

Resolved Askar Siege, unable to refill arrows at arrow barrels

How to Reproduce: Get sieged and approach an arrow barrel with any number or arrows (30-something to 0). No option to refill. I submitted my replay using the file uploader and I linked this URL (after I post) to this page.
  2. zach99zulu

Resolved Recruitable prisoners lose "recruitibility"

How to Reproduce: OPEN PARTY >> SCROLL DOWN TO PRISONERS >> IDENTIFY PRISONER THAT YOU CAN RECRUIT INTO YOUR PARTY >> CLICK THE ARROW NEXT TO THAT UNIT TO MOVE IT TO THE PANE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN >> CLICK THE ARROW NEXT TO THE UNIT TO BRING IT BACK TO YOUR PARTY/PRISONER SCREEN >>>>>...
  3. zach99zulu

Resolved Ov Castle is "broken"

Why can't I upgrade anything? How do I just need to wait for loyalty to increase? Maybe there are game mechanics that I don't understand, but it looks broken because there's no indicator on the relationship between loyalty and prosperity.
  4. zach99zulu

Resolved Army standing idle and not selling prisoners

See the screenshot. This army has been sitting here for several days with 500 prisoners. They won't siege or do anything productive and they won't sell their prisoners.
  5. zach99zulu

Resolved Unable to assign anyone as a scout [SOLVED]

I'm unable to assign anyone (not even myself) as the scout. I think it broke in like ver. 1.5.5. I just started playing again when 1.5.7 beta was released like 8 days ago. I think my scout died or maybe I sent him out with his own party. Hopefully that helps.
  6. zach99zulu

Oath Keeper ARMOR STATS

Please review Oath Keeper unit tree. They have great stats, but their armor is REALLY weak. Oath Keeper Recruit (WEAK, BUT REASONABLE) head: tier 1 body: tier 1 leg: tier 1 Expert Oath Keeper (VERY WEAK) head: tier 4 scarf: tier 1 body: tier 1 gloves: tier 1 leg: tier 1 Veteran Oath Keeper...
  7. zach99zulu

Mercenary Crossbowman: 20 crossbow stat

MERCENARY CROSSBOWMAN STATS Crossbow: 20 Someone copy/pasted the stats from the Mercenary Swordsman onto the Mercenary Crossbowman (their stats are the same). Please fix. ver. e1.5.7 beta
  8. zach99zulu

SP - Battles & Sieges Check unit health (specifically in bandit raids)

There should be a way to check the health of units. Most importantly during bandit raids, since they can be slow-paced. 1) method to view unit health 2) method to segregate lowest health unit in each group (example: if five of the units were in group 1 and 4 units were in group 2, it would pick...
  9. zach99zulu

Resolved Bandit Camp Bug02

When attacking a bandit camp, you may want to check a unit to see their stats or if they have a shield, etc. If you want to check stats of a unit: right-click on that unit It only works if the unit has (1) quantity though. If you have an Imperial Archer that has (2) quantity, you CANNOT check...
  10. zach99zulu

SP - General Troop Sorting

In the TROOP menu, it would be nice if I could: 1) click a button to sort all troops in types (melee, melee without shield, ranged, crossbow, cavalry, ranged cavalry) 2) click a button to sort all troops according to what group they are in (example: I change some troops to group VIII to focus...
  11. zach99zulu

Town Battle Bug

Units in group 8 (VIII) spawn on the enemy side of the map and instantly die. This may be true for other groups as well, but haven't tested. This has been a bug for at least a couple months. version: e1.5.3 beta
  12. zach99zulu

SP - UI Total number of units in party

In the troops screen, display the total number of troops in your party, in addition to displaying the number of healthy and wounded troops.
  13. zach99zulu

Resolved Bandit Camp Bug

When initiating a raid on a bandit camp, when picking the units to bring into the camp with you, you can create a bug to where you immediately lose the raid before you even get started. 1) deselect all units (for the sake of simplicity) 2) add one quantity of unit that you have multiple of...
  14. zach99zulu

SP - General Stats Need Modifying On Ranged Units

Mercenary Crossbowman and Hired Crossbow: ¬lower tier unit has higher stats in many attributes (one-handed, riding, athletics) ¬higher tier unit literally has twice the crossbow skill (90vs180). ¬most other crossbow units max out at 130 skill. Sapling and Arboreal: ¬lower tier unit has...
  15. zach99zulu

Brigand > Highwayman > Vlandian Champion (require a war horse in both steps)

ver. e1.3.0 beta As title states, both upgrades say it requires a war horse. Please update.
  16. zach99zulu

Unit w/prisoners surrenders but the prisoners disappear

I confront a unit of mountain bandits. That unit has a lot of prisoners. 1) If I allow them to join me, the prisoners disappear. 2) If I fight, I can recruit the prisoners If I want to recruit their bandit units and prisoner units, that isn't possible. Is that intentional? version: e1.3.0
  17. zach99zulu

Resolved Weapon comparison bugged out when comparing a 2-handed weapon to a 1/2-handed weapon

I made a post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MB2Bannerlord/comments/g5qdfw
  18. zach99zulu

Resolved Adding OIL to your inventory significantly reduces your food variety

Made a post on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/MB2Bannerlord/comments/g5q8s0
  19. zach99zulu

Resolved Eastern Stitched Leather Coat (weight: 13.9 WOW)

It's pretty good armor, but it is so heavy that I think it was a typo when entering stats. Maybe supposed to be 3.9?
  20. zach99zulu

Resolved Resolution changes after game crashes

When the game crashed and I let the TW crash dump upload dialog box appear and submit my crash data, I restart the game and click 'NO' to starting in safe mode. The resolution is super fuzzy. I closed the game and restarted it and it was still fuzzy. The resolution read 'CUSTOM'. When I changed...
Back
Top Bottom