Search results for query: *

1. zach99zulu

The unit grouping is not very nice, bring back the old roman numeral system :(

1.7.2 came out and nothing has changed. Boring.......
  2. zach99zulu

The unit grouping is not very nice, bring back the old roman numeral system :(

I would be embarrassed to be a manager at Taleworlds. This stuff that we are requesting is amateur. It is obvious.

Someone said "take groups out of the game" and some manager said "yeah, that's a great idea". So stupid.
  3. zach99zulu

SP - General 1.7.0 Custom Groups Removed

I tried to play again after a couple months. Opened up 1.7.1. I was super excited to see a lot of cool changes, but it has regressed. Why remove the option to change unit groupings? It doesn't make any sense. Why would you have a unit without a shield group with those with a shield? So stupid. Does Taleworlds even play their own games? You can get a dummy to provide better feedback.
  4. zach99zulu

Resolved Casualties inflicted or Casualties sustained?

Is this seriously still in work?

It has been nearly a full year and the mechanic kinda breaks the game in many aspects. Every time I sue for peace, I end up having to pay thousands of denars every day. It's okay considering the progress of the game I'm at, but if I was in an earlier stage of the game, I would definitely be strapped for cash and my empire could quickly crumble.
  5. zach99zulu

Resolved Ov Castle is "broken"

I think this has been resolved.

I'm quite certain that with prosperity: 0, the settlement is essentially useless. I've progressed in the game and the castle is now building at a typical rate.
  6. zach99zulu

Resolved Jawwal Chief Is Dead and Not Replaced

Yeah, I think it's an issue with old saves. My game is still from day-1 release. It has held up surprisingly well, but mercenary clans are finally dying off. lol.
  7. zach99zulu

Resolved Askar Siege, unable to refill arrows at arrow barrels

How to Reproduce: Get sieged and approach an arrow barrel with any number or arrows (30-something to 0). No option to refill. I submitted my replay using the file uploader and I linked this URL (after I post) to this page.
  8. zach99zulu

Resolved Recruitable prisoners lose "recruitibility"

How to Reproduce: OPEN PARTY >> SCROLL DOWN TO PRISONERS >> IDENTIFY PRISONER THAT YOU CAN RECRUIT INTO YOUR PARTY >> CLICK THE ARROW NEXT TO THAT UNIT TO MOVE IT TO THE PANE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN >> CLICK THE ARROW NEXT TO THE UNIT TO BRING IT BACK TO YOUR PARTY/PRISONER SCREEN >>>>>...
  9. zach99zulu

In Progress 84 Days in a year

The city-managing characteristics should be considered as well. If a year is 84 days and it says to build level 2 walls is gonna take 84 days, is it truly 84 days? Should it state 1 year?

Whatever it is, I hope the devs consider this when they approach your question.
  10. zach99zulu

Resolved Casualties inflicted or Casualties sustained?

By the way, not sure if it is a bug or intend, but casualties count killed & KOed units [Main | e1.5.7.260167]
    That's covered earlier in the thread with a before and after photo.

If the commander is wounded (I didn't test killed), that doesn't count towards casualties.
  11. zach99zulu

SP - UI The Troop Screen should have the number of troops on the banner not buried in the scroll-down list.

I remember this. Haha. It was like a year ago. I can't believe they haven't added it yet, but there are bigger fish to fry, I suppose (game crashing for people).
  12. zach99zulu

I think you're very right, Sanctumm.

Boost from Reserves: +0.48
    Very Low Loyalty: -0.48

I waited a day in game and things seem to have equalized. I should have done this before I posted. Still, there is a bug or issue with tooltip information somewhere.
  13. zach99zulu

I submitted the replay. Thanks.
  14. zach99zulu

Resolved Siege Bug

Did you try continue siege preparations? lol.

It's definitely a bug, but maybe you just have to click that button to get around it.
  15. zach99zulu

Why can't I upgrade anything? How do I just need to wait for loyalty to increase? Maybe there are game mechanics that I don't understand, but it looks broken because there's no indicator on the relationship between loyalty and prosperity.
  16. zach99zulu

In Progress Ai constantly making armies, even in peacetime

What if they give you an ability to take over an army, maybe using influence.
    That's a bandaid. The parties within that army would otherwise be able to recruit more units or fight bandits or something.
  17. zach99zulu

Resolved Army standing idle and not selling prisoners

Can you try to reproduce this issue after the latest hotfix?
    I played a bit in the 08/02/21 hotfix and as far as I could tell, it was resolved.

But I did see a party of about 140 units walk around once (only once) with like 39 prisoners. Do AI parties hold prisoners to recruit them?
  18. zach99zulu

Are custom banners coming back?

Wow. That explains a bit. My banner broke and I didn't really care for a while, but now I want to fix it, and my banner is totally jacked up and I want this other custom banner. Lame.
  19. zach99zulu

Resolved Army standing idle and not selling prisoners

Can you try to reproduce this issue after the latest hotfix?
    I should be able to find a little time in the next 24 hours to do that. I'll update you on the matter soon.

EDIT: I see that the hotfix hasn't been deployed yet. I'll keep an eye out for it.
  20. zach99zulu

In Progress Cannot recruit prisoners

Can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    I created a separate thread. It's in work. Thank you anyways, uçanbiblo.

Back
Top Bottom