Search results for query: *

1. Replace player model with custom 3d model

I would like to replace the player model in simulations with a custom 3d model. Can you give me some hints how i could accomplish that?
  2. SP - General Ambush And Camp Mechanic ( with demo )

Can you share your code. I would like to make an ambush mod.
  3. Campaignmap click and double click handler

Thanks didn´t knew about this dlls. :smile:
  4. Campaignmap click and double click handler

This is for Warband right? I still can´t find it. I am lookin at Bannerlord. Which dll?
  5. String search in all dll files

Is there a solution to search for a specific string in all decompilled dll files? I can search with dnspy with ctrl + f in one class for a specific string. I want to do this on all files and on all classes with one search.
  6. Campaignmap click and double click handler

Does this reffer to Bannerlord? I can´t find MapScreen. Where to find it?
  7. Campaignmap click and double click handler

I´m looking for the eventhandlers for clicking and doubleclicking on the campaign map in Bannerlord. I want to alter the behavior of the time speed fast forward and normal speed. At the moment a single click will set time to normal speed and a double click will set the time to fast forward. I...
  8. Where to find required relation for recruiting in settlements?

Ups i meant bannerlord my bad :smile: Will have a look at the suggestions.

[Edit]
    Yep it worked, thanks for that.
  9. Where to find required relation for recruiting in settlements?

I want to edit the value required relation for recruiting in settlements and citys. Can`t find it. Can someone help me out?
  10. [Release v1.0.0] NoHarmony : mod loader for bannerlord

When one mod overrides a function through inheritance with noHarmony. And another mod overrides another function in the same class through inheritance. Will this two mods be compatible?
  11. [Release v1.0.0] NoHarmony : mod loader for bannerlord

I want to disable grievance of companions.
    In the class CompanionGrievanceBehavior : CampaignBehaviorBase I override the two only public functions RegisterEvents() and SyncData(IDataStore dataStore). Then i replace the behavior with noharmony:
    ReplaceBehavior<CompanionChilledGrievanceBehavior, CompanionGrievanceBehavior>();

The overriden RegisterEvents() function gets executed. The SyncData function not. And it has no effect, companions are still complaining. Any idea? Is this a case where harmony is needed to override the private functions?
Back
Top Bottom