Search results for query: *

1. What are you Waiting for Before you Jump Back in for Another Playthrough?

I loved my hundred hours with this game but for now I am kinda bored of it.
    I think a large part is due to the fact I know I have to restart again at some point. Probably waiting for it to finish at this point.

That said, good job devs! Keep going!
  2. Why the aren't there banners if the game is called Bannerlord?

Modders will make add them of course. Modders will add everything for them.

Actually they should release the game now and let modders fill in the space for them.
  3. Do looters add anything to gameplay?

They are like barbarians in Civ. Threat at the start nuisance at the end.
  4. Am I the only one that thinks the Characters look really weird?

I don't believe anyone think it is good. Most people just accept this game do not have great graphics, and it is already an improvement over MnB.

I mean we all play games of all sorts all the time. Unless they are blind or have zero art sense I am sure everyone can tell.
  5. Do u like random companion generation?

Not really. At first I thought it would be cool so there isn't like a standard set of companion to go for. But it turns out we always do go for the standard few and ignore the rest anyway.

This world feels really lonely. Even with 5 companions, a wife and 5 children, and a hundred men behind me it always feels like its just me + a bunch of irrelevant men.
  6. Resolved Bug: Trade experience bug

Yeah this has been posted about a lot, not sure if they mentioned if they intend to fix it.
    I wish they would just have it be "sell for more then average price = trade exp" and not make the game worry about where and when you buy something.
    Also, red is high price, green is low, so buy green sell red.

That will definitely simplify things but I can see how that would be exploitable. If selling red = exp, it means buying red and selling red will yield xp regardless. Players can then keep buying and sell back to the same merchant at no loss and unlimited exp.
  7. Resolved Bug: Trade experience bug

So I noticed trade skill is increased by making a profit. When you buy something low and visits a place that sells high, the price turns green indicating a profit. And when you sell items when it is green, the game registers you as making a profit and thus you gain trade exp. However when you...
  8. Iron ore worth more than crude, wrought, sometimes iron and even steel

This does not make sense. Iron ore is worth more than its refined counterparts. In places with high demand the price can match that of iron and even steel. If this is intended, could someone explain the logic?
  9. Should we be able to marry non-nobles like Companions, Merchants & Gang Leaders?

I will support anything that makes the game more sandboxy.
  10. Will RAY TRACING integration be made on Bannerlord?

With most shaders here being matte, raytracing does not seem it will enchance the visual by a lot at the cost of increased render time.
  11. [Old Man Yelling At Cloud] Leaving it to the modders is not (necessarily) lazy

Depends what you leave to modders. I absolutely DESPISE games that leave bug fixing to modders. Something Bethesda is famous for.

Enhancing gameplay with additional mini features? Sure. But we have to draw a line somewhere. Else it will become selling a canvas and charge a Van Gogh painting price.
  12. Poll: create a complaint channel for all these whiners

People will whine in EA. They will whine after launch. They will whine after MnB BL is dead.

They whine about government, restaurants, schools, music, anything.

I guarantee you can make the most compelling reason in the world with the voice and reason of Tywin Lannister why people should stop whining, and people will still whine.

It is just better to accept it. Its the internet.
  13. Need a breakdown of Relationship history

Sometimes I wonder that in real life too.
    JK everyone loves me...?
  14. What does horse weight actually do?

Sounds logical if we consider a faster and heavier horse will deal higher charge damage.
    Then there is charge damage...is that like a multiplier?
  15. What does horse weight actually do?

And does anyone knows if the Khuzait racial bonus is working?
  16. It's Early Access

What is the purpose of a game going EA?
    1. To get feedback?
    2. To get more funds?
    3. To stop people from yapping about the game not coming out before they meet their maker?
  17. should there be a cultural variety of armor and weapons in the game?

You guys can stop the argument there won't be a chinese faction. Period.
  18. should there be a cultural variety of armor and weapons in the game?

The Chinese factions are there. Its just way off the map on the east and you cannot see them.
  19. Wife cant get pregnant...

What? Almost everyone have the opposite problem. Even after yesterday's patch my wife is still part rabbit.
  20. What do you want Bannerlord to be?

A Warband with updated graphics will please a lot of fans. But it will not grow beyond the current fanbase. Many of my friends who have not played Warband cannot see where the appeal of Bannerlord is.

No I want more people to play MnB. The essence of it should not change. But more features and improved mechanics should be added. And most importantly, they should all tie together nicely and not like fragmented individual additions to the game here and there.
Back
Top Bottom