Search results for query: *

1. illutian

Wife not getting pregnant

I had 15 on my first playthrough before the wife died in childbirth. And when the first daughter came of age, there was literally only one male child from the NPC's able to marry her.

For me, it was more that none of the other AI Nobles were having kids.

I genuinely wonder what happens if you use a mod to keep yourself from aging (I Use Detailed Character Creator that has an AGE slider), but let the NPCs age out. Like would the game crash, because all these holdings now have no owner; something the Devs likely never programmed for.
  2. illutian

Weird, the last playthrough, seemed like everyone was having kids. Heck, I ended up with 4.
  3. illutian

lol...what are the chances that all the eligible female nobles are sterile? xD

....still no new heir and I've been running this on Turbo-speed for the past 40-ish minutes.
  4. illutian

Here in this playthrough...no one's getting pregnant...and they're all approaching 35, which is like the last year the game lets you have kids.

...we're going to have an extinction level event among the nobles! :xf-eek:
  5. illutian

SP - General [Suggestion] Change Auto Saves to BEFORE Encounters

Just had to throw 30 minutes of gameplay away because the devs thought it better to save AFTER an encounter. ((Got jumped and tried to take them on; failed and would have lost most of my primo-troops due to being captured.))
  6. illutian

(Vote included) New update and the caravan remains 30. And it was claimed it get supported

TraderA (yep renamed him) would greatly appreciate having a bigger army to defend him.
    ...he's been captured about 7 times now. xD

Also, I do like the drawbacks of bigger caravans being more expensive and slower. And the size being determined by the Stewardship level of the commanding Companion.
  7. illutian

SP - General [Suggestion] Marriage Affect War Decs

Just had myself war decced by the Southern Empire. ((While I wholly disagree that game devs of 'Civilization-styled' [even those that don't use 4X] games should resort to "Forced Wars" to make the game challenging; ie: Wars are declared for no reason other than to make the player's life...
Back
Top Bottom