Search results for query: *

1. Achievement disabled

Hello, first sorry for my broken English - i must use google translate. I have big problem, after around 800 game days I must use cheat mode - because I don't like it as stupid game suggests lords for my fiefs. So I turned on cheat mode (cheat_mode 1 in the config file), assigned fiefs (2...
  2. Bannerlord 1.0.0 - How do the workshops work now?

Hi Guys, first sorry for my broken english - i must use google translator. Please, How do the workshops work now, from version 1.0.0. I have brawery in Omor (omor have grain on workshop), and Wood Workshop in Sibir (Sibir have wood on workshop), but these workshops not working. Every day...
  3. Recruiting Vassals - Can I any to offer my own fiefs at the recruitment vassals?

I understand, but what if I want aristocratic lords and not any wanderer with a dubious (often criminal) past? So I'll pay for unbalanced gameplaying ... e.g. that I can't offer a fief when recruiting him? Alternatively, the fact that the prices of lords are extremely exorbitant (even over 5 million denars) - practically without cheating or exploits, the player does not know how to make real big money. I've been on bannerlord for 700 hours and I still haven't been able to find economic logic in the basic aspect of the game ... nor in recruitment. I play without mods.
  4. Recruiting Vassals - Can I any to offer my own fiefs at the recruitment vassals?

How do I know the vassal's relationship with his king?
  5. Recruiting Vassals - Can I any to offer my own fiefs at the recruitment vassals?

Ok, but it loses logic. If I have several of my own fiefs, I see no reason why I would not be able to offer them in recruitment as a supplement to money. I have around 680k. Even poor clans with a tier of 2-3 say to me "I'm happy with my liege".
  6. Recruiting Vassals - Can I any to offer my own fiefs at the recruitment vassals?

Hellou, first sorry for my broken English. I have one question. I have my own kingdom, but i dont have noble vassals. Any vassals says "I am happy with my current liege!". I have two towns, two castles and many villages. Can I any to offer my own fiefs at the recruitment vassals? But i must...
  7. Inactive vassals and payments from peace

Hellou guys, first sorry for my poor english. I have two questions? 1. I have 3 vassals (from wanderers, since it is currently very difficult to obtain regular vassals from others kingdoms), every vassals (clan leaders) have two other lords, but this lords are inactive, dont create parties...
  8. TO TALEWORLDS: What happened to the concept of recruiting vassals?

Yes due to the anti-snowballing behavior/voting the amount of fief less clans is pretty low unless the player has done a lot of taking the fiefs away with siege or very heavy lifting as vassal. I gave you some good advice in your other topic. I do agree though that it seems something left out so far, that clans don't ever seek you out and it's unclear if they will have a falling out with their king and leave. Even if they leave they go to another faction, not becoming neutral or going to ask the play kingdom for vassalage.
    Yes, I see it, thank you so much for you time...
  9. TO TALEWORLDS: What happened to the concept of recruiting vassals?

First sorry for my poor English. What happened to the concept of recruiting vassals? I am old MaB fan (over 1000hr on Warband, over 600hr on Bannerlord), but latest patches they make the game an almost unplayable arcade based only on extreme money-seeking. The price of vassals was extremely...
  10. I can't recruit vassals.

How can i train skill on my companions...(steward, tactic, medicine, leadership)?
  11. I can't recruit vassals.

Ouuu nice, thank you guys...
  12. I can't recruit vassals.

As suggested, talk to one of your companions and promote him being a noble. They form their own clan as a part of your kingdom.
    It is "Create new party"?
  13. I can't recruit vassals.

Uff i have 325 000 denars, I can't imagine making millions for to one vassal. In addition, there is only one single clan in the whole game that has no fief ... after 588 days...
  14. I can't recruit vassals.

Poddicus, if you mean "Create new party" so it is very expensive, Nozhon party cost 2 500 denars/day...my daily income is 2 000 denars/day. I went bankrupt this way in a while :sad: I'd rather get foreign vassals ... like I've done before.
  15. I can't recruit vassals.

Hello, first sorry for my poor English. I have my own kingdom, but i dont have vassals. Every vassal say to my "I am happy with my current liege!". My charm is 154, my clan tier is 5 (renown 2500), i have one town "Tyal" and two castles "Urikskala Castle", "Dinar Castle", Influence is 2388, my...
  16. to TALEWORLDS -> QA - do you have testers or just paid players?

Sandbox games allow subroutines to occasionally interact in unpredictable ways. That's tough to replicate in testing. Equally, an over-reliance on automated testing programs that fail to unearth bugs they weren't programmed to find may contribute to the problem.
    Of course, I'm not talking about errors in the cycle, for example, but about errors that are extremely easy to reproduce not at the level of testing but already at the level of Unit tests. And in sandboxes, they still have bugs in the dynamic part of the code.
  17. to TALEWORLDS -> QA - do you have testers or just paid players?

You must understand that you work with products that can potentially kill people, this means your company must be responsible. Gaming industry, AAA and AA especially on the other hand can afford to have extremely low standards most of the time, because most of their cutomers dont sue them when they are unhappy or even do not or cannot refund.
    I agree with that. Still, it's extremely unfair! There is big money in the gaming industry, in many cases much larger than in standard IT companies! However, the hill of gaming companies is behaving like rock stars. Owners of game studios must realize that they are no longer in the 90s, 20 century! The average age of a player is no longer 15 years, but 34! It's time for gaming companies to stop sweeping with customers - the market has become an adult!
  18. to TALEWORLDS -> QA - do you have testers or just paid players?

Yes, their testing is poor. The developers also share some of the blame as they don't seem to test their own features and just leave it to the testers (and the players) to catch their bugs.
    That means they have some inexperienced staff, which is not a surprise since they also probably have a high turnover rate over the years, with experienced people leaving, and being replaced by interns straight from university.
    I also share the same opinion I also think they have a huge problem with people and it can cost a neck ...
  19. to TALEWORLDS -> QA - do you have testers or just paid players?

Yes, their testing is poor. The developers also share some of the blame as they don't seem to test their own features and just leave it to the testers (and the players) to catch their bugs.
    That means they have some inexperienced staff, which is not a surprise since they also probably have a high turnover rate over the years, with experienced people leaving, and being replaced by interns straight from university.
    Nothing wrong, but 6 testers would be enough for the whole bannerlord. Two who test the new implementation, one who tests the quests and the game environment, one technological who does white box testing and checks the correct operation of the algorithms, and two who test the whole concept of the world (practically playing) and hire a few temporary workers at MP. That is all!
Back
Top Bottom