Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Alternative Attack Sequences

Anyone else have problem with not being able to swing right after swinging left often? Or doing a chop instead of a stab because you're slightly right? Welp this is why I propose an alternative attack sequences to camera direction. It'll add more depth to both single / multiply combat and make...
  2. FYI: there are mercenaries to hire in taverns

I wonder if thug tier 3 is even good XD
    They have same stats as tier 1. Don't bother with thugs as the combat AI is currently based on skill points.
  3. SP - General [List of Suggestions after 46 hours of campaign gameplay]

Duel Lords/Kings 1v1 (just like in hideouts with bosses) (make such options viable when fighting armies on armies or siege or when fighting for a woman
    This one is my favorite. I'm tired of seeing whiny vassals say they don't want to fight cause my army is bigger. Duel me then and save me the loss of troops! Increasing my army Moral, army, and cache. Say % of their army based on my Leadership? Brilliant I love that idea, and it could potentially save your ass against larger army's if your charm convinces them to duel!
  4. SP - Economy Kingdom Monitoring

There currently isn't a way to monitor your criminal status. Independent Clans cannot monitor Kingdom Wars. I suggest: Criminal status: Gang Leaders share this information, or information be available in the Kingdoms Tab. War Status: Tavern Gossip! FE: I heard Lord (x) is advancing troops on...
  5. Bannerlord's Jet Powered Caravans.... Please slow them down!

I made a request for a roguery perk in one of my suggestion threads to be able to ambush caravans on bridges. D:
  6. Just build a workshop before day 100 and keep your party below 50, and you'll earn passive...

Just build a workshop before day 100 and keep your party below 50, and you'll earn passive income while doing whatever you want.
  7. Tavern mini-games are 500g, arena's are 1200 early, and trading goods slowly doubles your...

Tavern mini-games are 500g, arena's are 1200 early, and trading goods slowly doubles your wallet. If you don't find the op quests for gold.
  8. Auto resolve isn't worth it and still sucks

Ew; Yeah don't use it. Let your companions clean up the trash. Drop a companion party with your training troops.
    Like John said; Just use it on looters; They're good for raising tactics and medicine. It's useful to keep a few wounded on you lol.
  9. Throwing weapon (Javs)

Yeah idk. I'm trying an infantry run this patch. I'll check if they can auto resolve and not lose anyone. The combat AI is sorta op on high athletic 1h troops. They seem a lot smarter. I only win lv1-5 arena's 35% of time this patch you really need 25+ athletics to be able to position to spam fast hits against high armor / athletic troops.

The main problem with auto resolving against bandits is if you don't have shields they will always kill, so yeah I can get why it's annoying. Calv without shields runs risk of dying regardless of # D:
  10. Insanely hard hideouts

Yeah it kinda sucks right now. Work around is to just bring archers. If you have too many troops to randomly get your archers, and are clan 2. Create a party and dumb your infantry troops in there while you attack. I find bandit camps too easy since I only invest in imperial pal. guards. Don't forget to hit F4 and hold your shield.
  11. trade is broken - making no profit

I've seen this issue. It says sell for 100, you go to sell multiple and the trade price changes completely. You go back to trade 1 and it still doesn't sell for the described price. you hit reset and it shows the described price again. You can sell 1 for that price, but if you try to sell multiple you don't get that price at all. Not sure if I even got that price on selling 1. It's one of those niche issues with demand being on the edge. Annoying when a npc says you can make x gold on some, but its actually 1. You bought a stack for nothing.
  12. Throwing weapon (Javs)

They just need to balance the tier javelins troops have. That way higher tier skirmishers seem more valuable. I don't find jav troops valuable at all. I also don't like the accuracy degradation from moving while throwing. It's quite sad that accuracy is decreased when in reality its harder to stand still and throw one then to move, so in essence they should nerf the weapon level lower level AI troops have, and allow us all to run and throw. That way jav troops will be badass's when they engage enemy armys....
  13. SP - Economy Overhaul to Smithing Stamina?

I'd def. like to see a smithy to endurance correlation to skill points.
  14. My first child grew up

Sounds like a real world issue xD
  15. SP - General Civilian outfit

Load-outs would be cool, but it sounds like something for a mod not a priority.
  16. SP - Quests Tournament quests

I agree it'd be nice to know without having to check the tab.
  17. SP - Quests New Generic Quest: Rigging Tournament Bets

That sounds fun. I like the reputation gain/loss with the gang.
    I'd also like to see the ability to bet on colors when simply watching the tournament. Increased compensation for increased risk!
  18. SP - Quests Smithy Quests / SP Perk Relations

Amazed there aren't any yet. Every skill point should have quest available in relation. My suggestion for smithy Quests has 3 tiers. Apprentice: Gather (x) materials. They're needed for (x) reason. You've (x) days. Journyman: Craft (x) weapons. They're needed for (x) reason. You've (x) days...
Back
Top Bottom